Lakeside Home Inspections

Lakeside Home Inspections

Reviews for Lakeside Home Inspections

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Informative and very detailed

As a first time homebuyer, it was very reassuring to have someone like Dave to do our home inspection. He was knowledgeable, professional and very easy to communicate with. Upon arriving to the house, he got to work right away and we received an electronic copy of our inspection report electronically on the same day! While onsite, he went through some of the more important points that we needed to take care of - fortunately there were minor issues. Dave even provided a reference list of professionals (e.g. plumbing, electrician, WETT inspection, etc.) for further help in addressing those issues. I would highly recommend Lakeside Home Inspections!

Much appreciated! Buying a home, especially for the first time - is a big deal. I always want to make sure that you (as a future home owner) not only knows what to repair or replace, but how to maintain your property. Always here to help if you need

Rerosehayes in Ajax
Rerosehayes in Ajax

Home inspection in Lakeside, Ajax

Dave was excellent to work with. The walk-through was explained in a very detailed and accessible manner, and the written report is extremely thorough and will be a valuable resource for years to come.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad I was able to help. If you need anything else, please feel free to contact me

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Home Inpection Oshawa

Excellent professional service provided for home inspection. Explained all recommendations for necessary work required to meet essential safety standards. Provided a very comprehensive inspection report with pictures detailing all major and minor defects. Very punctual and job was done within the given time frame.

Thank you for the high praise!

Andrea in Oshawa
Andrea in Oshawa
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Foundation inspection

Dave accommodated a last minute inspection and was very knowledgeable, thorough and explained things well and also provided a detailed report promptly following the inspection. Even my realtor was impressed with his expertise And wants to use his services in the future.

Thanks Andrea. I'm glad I was able to help you when you needed

Rosie in Ajax
Rosie in Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Home Inspection

I am so glad that Dave did the inspection on a house that I made an offer on. Dave was very through and very patient in walking us through EVERYTHING in the house after the inspection. Dave listened and answered all our questions. The home inspection report was delivered on the same day and easy to read with pictures to identify issues and fixes. As a bonus, he also gave us a binder with information on maintaining various items in and around the house.

I would definitely use his service again and will refer him to anyone requiring a home inspection in the future.

Thanks Rosie. If you need anything else, please let me jnow

Emma in Ajax
Emma in Ajax

home inspection

Dave was on time and though i was late he was still a professional. He walked me through everything about the property in and out for which i was so grateful and he opened my eyes to a lot of things which i didn't know about before and as a result saved me thousands of dollars which would have been lost along the road if not for him. With his detailed picture and professional review i will be more than happy to recommend him to my friends and family. Thanks a lot Dave you are the real deal

I'm glad I was able to help, Emma. If you need anything else, please feel free to contact me.

Olivia in Toronto
Olivia in Toronto

Thorough & detailed home inspection by Dave

Dave was amazing! He arrived at the house early, did an extremely thorough check on the entire house from top to bottom. He then took his time to walk us through every single detail, gave professional recommendations and patiently answered all the questions we had. Dave also delivered a detailed inspection report on the same day. We highly recommend Lakeside Home Inspection!

Thanks Olivia. I'm glad I could help. If you need anything else, please let me know

Rob from Ajax
Rob from Ajax

Home Inspection

My wife and I were searching for our very first home, and after a long search we finally found one that we both really wanted. There is quite an amount of stress and pressure when switching from renting to suddenly taking on a mortgage. My biggest concern at the time was purchasing a house that looked good on the surface, but was in need of serious repair underneath all the cosmetics. I’m not the handyman type, so I needed a home inspector I could trust, and who could also communicate with me in a language I could understand in case there was anything that needed follow up. I also needed a thorough record of the inspection in the event we needed to go back to the negotiation table. Another concern of mine, of course, was getting the highest quality inspection for the best price. After checking various avenues and asking for a number of word of mouth recommendations, my wife and I met with Dave Smith of Lakeside Home Inspections. He was very friendly, straightforward, and enthusiastic about his field. You could tell that he had a wealth of knowledge and cared about providing his service with integrity. He provided us with very clear expectations on what the inspection would entail. We made the decision to use his services and place our trust in him. We’re very glad we did because during the inspection he noticed a number of items (namely the beginnings of mould in the attic, a dangerously installed electrical switch in the basement, and a lack of proper sealing in the garage) that I think anyone would only notice if they were GOOD, and they CARED. The report provided was in a PDF format, very clear and easy to understand, with pictures to clarify further. In addition to providing the inspection Dave also talked us through exactly how we could fix all the issues he noticed and gave me simple tips on how to improve my handyman skills (which worked - thanks Dave!). For anyone reading this, Dave is a very capable home inspector whom I would recommend to anyone who wants a detailed and accurate assessment of the state of their home, done in a professional yet easy-going manner with integrity. Thank you Dave for taking a lot of the stress off of our shoulders!

Jeff from Scarborough
Jeff from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Home inspection

Dave Smith of Lakeside Home Inspections performed our home inspection recently and we were thrilled with his services. He quickly put us at ease over a few things that otherwise may have scared us off. If we weren't so happywith the house we are in now, we would definitely use his services again. We will recommend Dave to anyone in need of a home inspection. Thanks again Dave!

Looking for Home Inspection pros in Ajax?