General Contractors

Replaced Shed Roof

416 460 9335
Toronto
M9W 4H1

Stuart helped us fix our leaning pergola about a year ago and did a phenomenal job. We recently asked him to fix our shed roof that was caving in and rotted. We had a problem with raccoons defiicating on it. He went way above expections by installing a metal roof so the pests don’t come back. He is poctual and very honest. Looking forward to more projects that we need done.

Thank you so much again for another amazing review! You two are a pleasure to work with and make my job easy.

jmorrison in Toronto
jmorrison in Toronto

New Shed and retaining wall

I hired Shents Renos to build a new shed on our property. I wanted the shed to have some “curb appeal” as it was part of my driveway and visible to the street. Stuart was very easy to work with and offered good advice and suggestions. The carpenter team of Luis and John were great – always arriving on time, doing solid work and leaving the site clean. Stuart reacted to changes quickly during the build and in the end I got exactly what I wanted at the price I was quoted. I wouldn’t hesitate using Shents for future jobs.

Thanks so much for the review John, it was a pleasure working with you. We are so happy that you're pleased with the shed.

JP in Toronto
JP in Toronto

Rooftop Deck with Privacy Fencing

Stuart was excellent and a pleasure to deal with from the initial quote, to the build to payment. The strong Carpenter team of Louis and John made our experience easy and delivered a final product above expectations. I highly recommend this company, and will be utilizing them again in the future.

Thank you so much for the amazing review James. We appreciate the kind words and I'm sure we will be seeing you in your area again.

Pressure treated Pine deck

Stuart at Shents Renovation made the whole deal easy from start to finish.
Louis and John are well skilled carpenters and made it look really nice.
I would strongly recommend these guys.

So happy to hear everything turned out great.

Fixed Leaning Pavilion Pergola

Had nothing short of a great experience with Shents Renovation. WE had a pavilion pergola that was leaning to one side. After talking with other company's we were very discouraged about fixing the pergola. We were told to demo it and build a new one, which we didn't want to do. Stuart was professional and honest he knew we really wanted to keep the pergola. In the end they straightened it, re-shingled the roof and installed some brackets to stabilize it. it looks fantastic. We have more work we need to have done around the house and we will definitely be contacting Stuart at Shents Renovation.

Thanks so much for the review Simon, and glad you guys are happy with the work. Look forward to working with you guys in the future.

Adnan from Toronto
Adnan from Toronto

Backyard Fence + retaining Wall

Extremely satisfied with the services received. Stuart and his crew were very professional and knowledgeable.
During initial, negotiation phase, Stuart was patient and demonstrated expertise, which made it so much easier for us. Stuart's team executed the plan well, with minimal noise or disruption, while maintaining a good quality work, both with the retaining wall and with the fence. Closing down the project, all my comments and remarks were taken into consideration and addressed. There were no surprises with previously agreed upon price.
Overall, Stuart and his crew conduct business with integrity and pride and I would highly recommend them to anyone for a similar project.

Thanks you so much for the review Adnan. We are very happy you are pleased with the work.

Steve from Etobicoke from Toronto
Steve from Etobicoke from Toronto

New deck and fence

Assisted Review

Stuart and his crew were very professional and friendly. They coordinated and completed the work to a very high quality, while staying on schedule and budget. In addition to this, they provided some really good recommendations for improving the project while on-site. I will recommended their services to my family and friends. This company is sure to grow!

Thanks so much for the great review! Hope you are enjoying your deck.

Penny
Penny

Deck Repair

When we prepared our 9-year-old ground-level deck for staining in the spring, we noticed rot at the bottom of all four of the pillars supporting the pergola above it. That pergola has well-established trumpet vine growing on it, which we didn't want to lose, but obviously those pillars needed to be replaced. Stuart was the only one of the contractors who quoted on the job who understood that we really wanted care taken not to kill the trumpet vine. He and his crew were very pleasant, came on Canada Day, dealt with an unpleasant surprise when we found out the original deck builder hadn't extended the interior supports for the decorative pillars right to the top, did very attractive careful work, cleaned up the job site perfectly, and finished in a single day. I'd definitely recommend this company to other people!

Thank you so much for the review. We are happy you are pleased with the work and glad we were able to get the trumpet vines to work with the new posts.

Andre from Toronto
Andre from Toronto

Deck Replacement and Privacy Screen

Stuart and his team (Louis, Dave, etc.) did an excellent job replacing our garage-top deck attached to our town home. Right from the initial meeting, Stuart came ready with great ideas on how to transform our uninspiring deck, into an extension of our living room! He recommended materials, design, and construction. He arrived with his team on time every day (one of which was a sub-zero degree Celsius) and worked quickly and efficiently, being sure to clean up the job site each day. His team was courteous and friendly and appeared to care about their craftsmanship. When I pointed out to Stuart that a few of the boards had naturally warped, he quickly came back to make adjustments, ensuring I was happy with the end result. If you're looking for a conscientious contractor that cares about his customers and workmanship, then look no further. Thanks Shents Renovation!

Thank you so much for the review Andre. You and your wife made our job easy and enjoyable. I hope you and your family enjoy your new deck.

Gabriela from Toronto
Gabriela from Toronto

New deck, gate and privacy screen

Assisted Review

I had contacted a few contractors about getting a quote for my deck at the start of spring 2014 . The majority were either too busy or never showed up to give the quote. I was referred to Shents Renovation through a friend and I contacted Stuart at the beginning of fall 2014. He was friendly and easy going. He was straightforward about his scheduling and had the quote to me as soon as possible. His group of guys worked extremely well with each other. My experience has been extremely positive and I look forward to further projects in the future. The complete job included the demolition and removal of my old deck. The build included a 14x14 deck with a 6ft tall privacy screen along one side of the deck. As well as two gates at the east and west side of the house.

Review has 1 previous version

More about Shents Renovation

Shents Renovation is a full service General Contractors company, with experience in a variety of projects from large to small including:
Interior/exterior renovations