Shiva Granite & Stone Inc.

Countertops
Calgary AB T2C 1P3
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Calgary  >  Shiva Granite & Stone Inc.

Reviews for Shiva Granite & Stone Inc.

Yelena from Calgary

We were satisfied with services we have been provided. The quality of work has been to our standards and we have received customized product, just the way we wanted. Overall very pleased with services and product we purchased. Thank you ! Yelena

SureshV

Had an excellent service and product from Shiva Granite. Jay is an awesome lady with lots of patience and she treated us like family. We went to them for our Kitchen Reno project and got the Quartz Countertop and Granite counter tops for our washrooms as well! Their price and quality was the best! The installation team was quick and super-friendly and Ali has answered all our questions without getting irked! they gave us all the tips and tricks to regularly maintain our new countertops. I will recommend for all your Home renos when it comes to Granite or Quartz Countertops!

She was only punctual to collect the payment but the quality of work or the customer service I had experienced was very poor. My vanity granite was installed with several chips and some places not polished. I sent her pictures a month ago but never attended so far. Since she took the payment in full, she never cared for attending to the issue. I wish I never went with this company.

Review has 1 previous version

Hello Customer,

We are very sorry that you had to experience this. We will investigate and get this attended to at the earliest.Thanks for letting us know. Your feedback is very important to us.

Mark Jaworski from Calgary

Sanj Shiva who represents Shiva Granite,provided exepcional service,installing new quartz kitchen countertop and vanity counter in our house.The install team did fantastic job,dealing successfully with several obstacles.Sanj Chavda helped us through the process of choosing the right stone,he provided us with extraordinary customer service throughout the entire process and he made sure the final product have met our expectations. The whole work was done on schedule. Thank you for such great service.

Mary Ann in Calgary

This was a pain free experience. The counters were installed within three weeks. Sanj was very helpful as were the install team. I would highly recommend Shiva Granite to anyone.

nolahall in Calgary

Sanj Chavda & Shiva Granite provided excellent, professional service regarding our new quartz kitchen countertop. The quote provided for tear out of the old countertop and dispose, template new island countertop, fabricate and install the new quartz island countertop and sink. We are extremely pleased with the overall result and would not hesitate to recommend Shiva Granite.

Thank you Nola for your review it was also a pleasure working with you too !!

Kaitlin in Calgary

Everything about Shiva Granite was fantastic. Sanj and his team worked really hard to ensure we got exactly what we wanted including answering all of my hundreds of silly questions. Their pricing was competitive to the other quotes we received and they also worked within our budget as we are first time home buyers.

We only ran into one issue of one of our drawers not closing properly after the installation, but as soon as we called them to let them know of the problem, they sent out a team to fix it the next day.

Our home now looks perfect and we could not be more happy!

I would definitely recommend Shiva Granite to anyone looking for this service.

Thank you Kaitlin for your kind words and you guys were a pleasure to work with as well.

Mary in Calgary

I would highly recommend Shiva Granite. The install team did a fantastic job dealing with our uneven, older cupboards, the seams were flawless. We ran into some plumbing issues and they kindly came back on a Saturday to complete the job. Great company, don't hesitate to use them.

Melanie in Calgary

I am thrilled with my granite countertop installed by Shiva Granite. This installation was the easiest renovation that I’ve ever been through. Sanj, Sales Account Executive at Shiva Granite, was extremely helpful in explaining the various grades of granite as I worked through the process of choosing the right stone for my home. He was also flexible to my schedule as I was dealing with a different home renovation at the same time.

The measuring of the countertops was perfect. The team was able to use two slabs of granite instead of the expected three slabs, which had a significant impact on the final cost of the project. The granite was cut to ensure key features of the granite were highlighted on the island. Only one seam was required at the centre of the sink and, again, it was perfect.

The granite and glass backsplash has updated my kitchen and I couldn’t be happier. I wish every renovation would go as smoothly as the job completed by Shiva Granite. I would not hesitate to recommend Sanj and Shiva Granite to anyone thinking about granite for their home.

Thank you for your kind words Melanie it was also a pleasure working with you and it's always great to hear when the whole team was on point, Once again thanks from the team at Shiva Granite.

Kelvin Whalen in Calgary

Our basement contractor for a new wetbar area had recommnended Shiva. We met with Sanj at the store and he was very helpful at giving us advice and providing options. We went with an upgrade but the cost was not unreasonable. The installation staff were extremely careful and courteous and the fit was perfect. It makes a great addition to our new basement. I would highly recommend this professional supplier for product and service.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review, Its always good to hear that the install crew were on there A game and thank you to Pascal Pouliot at PGA General Contractor Ltd for the referral.

More about Shiva Granite & Stone Inc.

Shiva Granite & Stone Inc.