Ellis Design & General Contractors

General Contractors
New Westminster BC V3M5J9
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in New Westminster  >  Ellis Design & General Contractors

Review for Ellis Design & General Contractors

Yvonne , North Vancouver
Yvonne , North Vancouver
5 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Fixing all our drainage problems

When you have to spend a lot on a big problem you want someone honest and trustworthy. I found that and more in the company of Mr. Hugh Ellis. His quotes were as good as can be
(since you never know what surprises might be uncovered)
and during the whole process he would walk through every stage with me. No matter how many times his phone might ring I always had his full attention. We would discuss each step and I never felt he tried to hurry me as I attempted to grasp the situation.
There were up to 5 people working on site fixing my drainage issues and after having to rip up my back yard and surrounding paths, everything was put back better than before.
These guys are full of ideas that look good and save me money.
I have since then used Ellis Design to find and fix a very sneaky leaky shower and will continue to use them for as long as I'm a home owner.
Mr. Ellis gives spot on advice and if he doesn't know he says so and then hunts down the answer. I'm very grateful to have "old fashioned" hard working honest people to invite into my home and help me to take care of it!