Basement Renovation

Reviews for Orange Contracting

Ibtissem in Richmond Hill
Ibtissem in Richmond Hill

Basement finished in 6 weeks to highest standards

In just 6 weeks, Mohamed and his team transformed our dusty dark basement into a bright welcoming space. The team made remarkable progress every single day- they worked long hours, even on Saturdays and a couple of Sundays too. We were impressed by their punctuality and craftmanship. They were also very patient when we changed our plans and made special requests. At the end of each work day, they left the space clean and tidy. The end result is beyond what we had hoped for.
Mohamed (the boss) was on site every single day for the duration of the project. He responded to phone calls and texts promptly- always with a quick and efficient answer. From the moment we signed the contract, he treated our project like his own personal project. He made suggestions that saved us a lot of money and improved the basement in general. He referred us to other service providers and suppliers (e.g., tiles, flooring) that carried the best products for the best prices. He was extremely generous with his time and expertise, but most importantly he was very open and honest from day 1. He gave us a fair quote and never tried to nickel and dime us.
We will not hesitate to recommend OrangeCOntracting to family and friends, and we will certainly hire them again for any future projects in our home.

Steph1234 in Richmond Hill
Steph1234 in Richmond Hill

Home Renovation

L4E 4A1

Mohamed and his team completed a full home renovation for my family. I was pregnant with my second baby and concerned about finishing the house in time for moving. Mohamed was ahead of schedule without sacrificing detail. My family was able to move into our home in time. Mohamed took pictures for us when we weren’t available and made constant communication about ideas and suggestions. We appreciate all you did for us! Thanks Orange Contracting.

Home renovation

Started with one project (removal of walls) which went well and eventually ended up being renovation of most of the house - flooring, stairs, basement (incl. bathroom and kitchen), main floor bathroom, second floor bathroom (all glass), windows, doors, etc. For each stage Orange would quote a fair price, and execute quickly/on time with no followup. Orange also had a good eye for design, so not just same old renos. Very pleased with their work, and would recommend highly.

Gillian in Toronto
Gillian in Toronto

Mohammed was very quick to respond to my leaky faucet. Within three days he had replaced the faulty faucet with a brand new Moen life time guaranteed faucet. Mohammed takes great pride in his workmanship and pleasing his clientele. I'm very impressed by his customer service and follow up.

Thank you Gillian for the wonderful feedback! Pleasing customers and skilled workmanship are our priority at Orange Contracting.

Diane  and Jim in Richmond Hill
Diane and Jim in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Total renovation, to the outside studs, of our en-suite bathroom

On a recommendation, we asked Mohamed to discuss the total renovation of our en-suite bathroom including the shower stall, and signed a contract that evening. He did everything he promised, in a first-class way, and at the contract price. We would not hesitate to recommend Mohamed for any renovation. Visitors have all commented very highly on our new bathroom.

Gabriel in Mississauga
Gabriel in Mississauga

Whole house renovation

We are very happy with our renovation. Mohamed is very professional and customer service is his priority. He always makes sure you are satisfied with their work. He made extra effort to complete the work quickly. I fully recommend him.

Darrell
Darrell
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Home renovation

L4E 4A1

Mohamed and his team from Orange Contracting recently completed a extensive renovation of the first and second floor of my house. This included removing two load bearing walls from my main floor in order to install a brand new kitchen, with island. This completely transformed our house from several small rooms into one open concept main floor. It looks great and we are very pleased with everything. They installed new hardwood throughout the first two floors along with new trim, paint and pot lights. Throughout, Mohamed was great, constantly remaining flexible to things that we would add or delete from the renovation. I can say that at times I can be very demanding, Mohamed handled everything with a steady hand and remained committed to getting the job done. His tradesmen worked very hard often times working 7 days a week. We are so very glad we went with Orange Contracting for our renovations. Highly recommend. Thanks Mohamed!

Jiti from Vaughan
Jiti from Vaughan

Whole house reno

I have recommended Orange Contracting already and I will continue to tell everyone. Mohammed the owner was amazing. He was punctual and if there were any changes in the time frame he would call and tell me and then he would do as promised. He was so accommodating and I have nothing but good things to say about Orange. They did my whole house. The kitchen, bathroom, all the hardwood floors including the bedrooms, all the tiles, all the painting and all the doors. Everything was a pleasant experience with them. I am so very happy with the job they did. I am very satisfied with the outcome and even the price was what they said it would be.

Great room/living/family/media room renos

L4E 4A1

Job included taking down a lot of walls (and installing structural beams) to make both the first floor and second floor open concept, installing glass railings (stairway and on 2nd floor overlooking great room), new flooring (and baseboards), drywalling. Very happy with Mohamed and team - responsive, job was done very quickly, high attention to detail (e.g. if something didn't meet Mohamed's standards, he quickly replaced it), no surprises. Resulted in low stress, high quality reno.

Greg in London
Greg in London
1 review Aurora, ON

house renovation

Mohammed and his crew did an awesome job renovating our house top to bottom. It is a brand new open concept layout on the main floor with a gorgeous kitchen. The house has entirely new spacious, modern feel. All told the job exceeding expectations. Our friends are blown away with our house. It looks and feels completely different. Orange Contracting rocks!

More about Orange Contracting

Are you a new homeowner looking to upgrade? Or a seller looking to get top dollar? Orange Contracting is a name you can trust. We are a home renovation company which provides refreshingly fast and reliable service, on time and on budget, satisfaction guaranteed. We are able to provide a ...