Orange Contracting Inc.

20 Poulias Ave Richmond Hill ON L4E 4A1
General Contractors
Orange Contracting Inc.

Best of 2016 winnerBest of 2016winner

Reviews for Orange Contracting Inc.

Greg in London
Greg in London
1 review Aurora, ON

Basement renovations

Mohammed and his crew did an awesome job for us again. This is the third time we’ve used their services. There’s a reason why- they are no joke! I would highly recommend Orange Contracting. Thanks Guys!

Teri in Aurora
Teri in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Baseboard and Trim Carpentry

This was a small project but the job was handled in a very efficient manner, detailed, was done above expectations. We will definitely keep this company in our thoughts as we plan future projects. Thanks Mohamed.

galatea0426 in Toronto
galatea0426 in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Orange was fantastic. On time, on budget, professional, courteous and the work was great. Open communication at all times. Quality materials. It was a pleasure doing business with Orange. Highly recommend.

nscott in Toronto
nscott in Toronto

Kitchen and 3 closets

Kitchen looks fantastic!
Great build quality and great workmanship.
Highly recommended!
Have already recommended them for another job.

Fayaaz in Mississauga
Fayaaz in Mississauga

Recent custom cabinetry, home security installation and plumbing

It is my pleasure to provide this review for orange contracting for the recent home renovation project that was completed.

I actually obtained quotes from 3 contractors and orange contracting’s quote came in right in the middle.  The scope of work that we were getting done was as follows: building a custom wall unit on the main floor in the living area and custom cabinetry in the walk in closet in my master bedroom.  Orange contracting also installed cameras for our home security system and they did some plumbing work as well.

Mohamed and team exhibited a degree of professionalism that is rare in the field of home renovation. He kept to timelines that he had initially provided and I was extremely impressed with not only the quality of materials used but also the workmanship.  What stood out as well was his prompt response when I had any questions.  Mohamed was extremely helpful in offering suggestions and making sure we were happy at all stages. It is very evident that customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to Mohamed and team.

I would definitely not hesitate to hire orange contracting for any of my future home renovation projects.

Thank you Fayaaz for your kind review and your endorsement.

Natalie in Toronto
Natalie in Toronto
1 review King City, ON

Amazing Tankless Water heater setup

We brought Mohamed in to install a Navien NPE-240A tankless water heater, as a replacement for a standard tank heater that was under contract. Monamed's price was very competitive and he already did wonderful work for us in the past. Mohamed and his installer worked together and disconnected the tank heater, and installed the tankless heater in the most convenient location.

Mohamed helped keep our basement clear, and explained how the system works. We've really enjoyed the switch and highly recommend ditching the tank rental in favor of a tankless heater.

Thanks for another great job! We definitely recommend Mohamed and will bring him for another home improvement project in the near future.

Thank you Natalie and Gilad for the review. It's been a pleasure working with both you, look forward to working with you in the near future. Take care, Mohamed

Sab1
Sab1
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Great team to work with

Mohamed and his team was so efficient very professional in giving us reasonable quote.. We found out after so many research in renovations.. mohamed with his great knowledge and personality very humble most courteous.. from most of the contractors we met .. my self and my wife were very happy with his work that was done in our house creating another extra door from the garage to porch .. with our short notice .. he managed to find a great door with matching colours for our wall.. clearly in two days just like he promised.. work was done .. very clean and completed the job . We are very satisfied.. We will be looking forward to hire him to do our kitchen as well.. All the best for Orange contracting Keep up the good work and much appreciated Thank you ..

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our top priority. We look forward to working with you on your next home renovation project. Take care.

Hasan in Toronto
Hasan in Toronto
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Painting project

I hired Orange Contacting for a full house painting job including the garage doors. Although I decided at the 11th hour, Mohamed and his team were extremely accommodating by fitting the project in their schedule. They showed up right on time with a team of highly professional and trained painters. Right from the start to finish, Orange contracting showed utmost care in doing an extremely superior and clean job. The entire project was completed within a record time. Overall, I highly recommend Orange Contracting for any painting job. They were skilled, professional, reasonably priced, used high-quality material and most importantly they were respectful.

Thank you so much Hasan for choosing Orange Contracting and taking the time to provide us with this amazing feedback. We are very grateful for your kind words.
Take care, Mohamed

Noor in Mississauga
Noor in Mississauga
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Flooring job

To start off with, this team went above and beyond expectations. We redid the kitchen and breakfast area flooring, Their team was very professional and punctual. They really did a great job.

Thank you Noor for proving this great feedback. We work really hard to meet the expectations of our customers. It was a pleasure working with you and your wife. Mohamed

Rashmi in Mississauga
Rashmi in Mississauga

Kitchen renovation

I was excited about my Reno and couldn’t wait to see final
result overall I like the layout of the main floor ,stairs And the bathroom But I’m very disappointed in quality of material that was use in my house shelf are warping the whole house ceiling needs to redo the painting is really bad And I was charged for high end services I felt that I was taken advantage of and over charged base on other reviews,,,My First review I was push by Mohamed to write I wasn’t ready I wanted to wait until everything was done. I was charged over $200,000, and most of the stuff I bought was not even included in the $200,000 that I
was charged for,,As you can see the picture of stairs not done properly the bathroom moulding is coming off and it’s not even three months the painting of the bathroom ceiling is coming off.
The cabinet doors are making noise when close. I’m really not happy an not satisfied with my Reno. Mohamed from orange contracting did.

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Rashmi, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Our aim at Orange Contracting is to always go above and beyond to meet our customers expectations. Please do not hesitate to contact me at your earliest convenience so we can discuss your concerns in more detail. Thank you, Mohamed.

More about Orange Contracting Inc.

From new Home Builds to General Contracting, Orange Contracting is a name you can trust. We are a home renovation company which provides refreshingly fast and reliable service, on time and on budget, satisfaction guaranteed. We are able to provide a 3D Design of your project. Please call for a free estimate of your home renovation project.

We're social here: