Reglazinator - Bathtub Refinishing

Bathroom Renovation
North York ON M3H4X8
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in North York  >  Reglazinator - Bathtub Refinishing

Reviews for Reglazinator - Bathtub Refinishing

vvvoloshin
vvvoloshin

reglaze bathtubs

We had several bathrooms in a rental property that looked ugly. The choice was: to renovate all bathrooms or re-glaze bathtubs. The property will be sold in nearest future and most likely completely demolished , so we just needed to buy some time (couple of years). Though it was a temporary solution for us but the choice was right and result of work exceeded expectations.

Poor workmanship

Tub looked fine when they left but you could not see the corners because they were covered with tape. As soon as we removed the tape we saw the corners were not finished properly. The paint had not adhered. Denys was called but did not return to fix. It has only been a few weeks & now the paint is cracking near the caulking all around the tub.

Victoria from Toronto
Victoria from Toronto

Bathtub refinishing with stripping

My bathtub had terrible condition. I coudn't take shower even. It was so disgusting. The work was done great, fast, and clear. no complains about quality for 6 month by now. I'm so glad for that.

Thank you for review, Victoria. I was my pleasure to work with you.