Bens Windows And Doors

Reviews for Bens Windows And Doors

Dan in ??????????
Dan in ??????????

Window installation

Ben has recently installed a bow window for my home, and I was very happy and impressed with the work his team have done. I surely recommened his services for anyone in need of window or door installation.

Maksim from Toronto
Maksim from Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Window replacement

I was extremely satisfied.They were punctual,professional and did very clean and quality job. I changed one patio door and two windows.So I have got good service+good price.I strongly recommend that company.

akmal from Toronto
akmal from Toronto

m2r1v6

I really liked his job, he is very responsible, punctual and highly professional installer,i will recommend to hire.and I'm very happy. And the installation team is very friendly, professional and hardworking.thank you Ben.

Manny T  from Toronto
Manny T from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

new windows

Took him 4 weeks to do One days work (according to Ben). I paid him then saw left without my screen or finish caulking window. Said would come back next day. Never returns calls. spoke to him 4 times would say will come to finish, never came! Horrible to deal with not honourable still no screen can't open my window

Sofia  from North York
Sofia from North York
1 review North York, ON

Windows and Doors

Bens Windows and Doors have installed a Door frame with a glass and metal inserts and chnaged all the windows in our Townhouse. The job looks great, especially the framed door. The price we got is by far more competitive than the other contactors i have receievd quotes from. Overall, great job, great service, and great price.

Evgenia  in North york
Evgenia in North york
2 reviews North York, ON

Windows and Door Installation

I really liked his job, he is very responsible, punctual and highly professional installer. I had bad experience with installation before, but this guy is amazing, he has very good prices and the best quality. I will recommend to hire him and trust me you are going to be very happy.

Company Response:
We love to read happy review on our Homestars site, Ben. Thank you .

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in ???????????