Lince's Painting

Mississauga ON L4T 1Y3

Reviews for Lince's Painting

Paolo in Toronto
Paolo in Toronto

Outdoor stain fence and cabana project

Lince's painting team had painted our entire 2-storey house a few years back and did an incredible job. Clean, professional and timely. Of course when we had our backyard project almost complete, it was no question we would have Lince's painting back to make our backyard special. We needed an 8 yr old wood fence, a brand new wood fence and a cabana stained for protection, but also for design, Lince's helped us pick a dramatic look using 'teak' for the fence a 'wrought iron' colours for the cabana. Stunning! and I would recommend services.

Aadil
Aadil
2 reviews Caledon, ON

House painting

Hired Lince's Painting to paint my first house and I was very impressed at their quality of work. Second time around, I did not think twice when we decided to hire a painter. Very satisfied with their work and eagerness to get the job done right and to the customer's satisfaction.

Dilpreet
Dilpreet

Home paint

I had my 3 bedroom house painted except the master bed and on suite. There were 2 guys painting my house both very professional. I was quoted 2-3 days worth of work and they were able to finish in 2. The did a very good paintjob overall
however the attention to detail could have been a little better. Example: corner where the accent wall (dark color) meet the sidewall (light color) the line wasnt flush because there was no tape used and painted with hand so you can tell its a little wavy. But other than that good clean work. I am a happy customer.

sarah M.
sarah M.

Livingroom and dining room painted and trim and ceiling

They did an excellent job! Came on time and finished earlier then expected. Excellent customer service. Came to my home same day to give me a quote. Even helped me pick a paint colour. Very professional. I looked around and they gave me the most reasonable affordable price. I will be using them again to paint other areas of my home.

humerafaiyaz
humerafaiyaz

Ceiling repair and paint job

The ceiling was damaged by water and Raul fixed it and done a great job with the paint. It’s brand new now

VK
VK

Paint the ceiling and whole house (stucco)

They did an amazing job ,very friendly and and did very professional job.They make my house look brand new. Really really thankful for you.

Trisha
Trisha

Painting office

Raul painted our office - fantastic paint job, easy to deal with. Very responsive and reliable. I would recommend him for all your painting needs.

Satisfied C.
Satisfied C.

Painting a bedroom and an accent wall.

They painted a small room and an accent wall for us. We didn't realize how damaged the surface was for the accent wall, but they didnt complain at all. Instead, they worked quickly and efficiently to resolve the problem. They really did a great job.

More about Lince's Painting

Our services are recognized to be of the highest quality work and craftsmanship. With over 15 years experience we at Lince's Painting strive for only the highest quality results. We give a space a fresh new look, whether it is a residential or commercial space. We at Lince's Painting believe that your home is a representation of yourself, we pride ourselves in providing the highest quality work that fits your budget. We come highly recommended, quality, professional, clean, painting that will make you fall in love with your home.

Lince's Painting LTD offers quality and affordability for any project, we come fully insured for all commercial jobs.

Interior
Your home is a representation of yourself, we at Lince's Painting pride ourselves in providing the highest quality work that fits your budget.

Exterior
Every year your home goes through a lot of hardships throughout the seasons. What would be better than to add some curb appeal and keep your home in top condition, than having your exterior painted? We at Lince's Painting know how to make the exterior of your home the best it can possibly be.

Commercial
Painting your business can give it a new start. Whether you paint the interior or the exterior our work provides a needed esthetic aspect to your business enviroment.