K2 Contracting Ltd.

General Contractors
Rossland BC V0G1Y0
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Rossland  >  K2 Contracting Ltd.

Reviews for K2 Contracting Ltd.

Repair to sagging back yard deck.

Company responded promptly to a request for a quote, but agent did not get under deck to determine source of the problem. After a casual investigation, he stated the deck joists were rotten (not so) and that the deck required a complete rebuild. I would not deal with this company.

Cindy Jones from Trail
Cindy Jones from Trail
2 reviews Trail, BC

Flooring

When I phoned they were very polite on the phone and explained they would send a guy to my house and would look at my floor and would give me some choice of flooring that I could use in my house. So I booked the appoitment and the men were very nice and explained everything to me. Job well done.