Durham Snowblowing

dave omarra in Oshawa
dave omarra in Oshawa
9 reviews Oshawa, ON

Snow removal

Signed contract, paid in full for remainder of the year and they never showed up once, or returned email or calls.This company has removed their website so I assume are no longer in business

bill in Ajax
bill in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Snow Removal

Paid for service with 2 cheques.
Never showed up.
Strung us along until second cheque cashed.
No further response.
Doesn't answer phone or emails.
Address is simply a PO Box at Storage company.
Think his last nameis Roberts.
Nathan Roberts.
So say 100 people at $500 equals $50,000 for nothing. Nice work.

Patter3 from Whitby
Patter3 from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Snow clearing

I signed a contract with them to clearly driveway and walkway. They came maybe once after that no service. Did not answer emails or phone messages.
Considering taking them to small claims court to get money back.

Joseph in Whitby
Joseph in Whitby
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Contract says 5 cm of snow or more, driveway cleared by 6 am, multiple visits per snowfall. We were lucky if they came once whenever it snowed and usually they'd show up late at night if at all!!¡' Voice mailbox is always full so they can't be reached by phone and the only time they responded to e-mail was at the start of the season to get my cheque/contract signed. Disappointed. Waste of money. Cannot recommend this company.

J's view
J's view
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Driveway Snow Removal Service

Saw an ad on our mailbox and called the #. Price and conditions seemed reasonable. We were told that someone would be out within 4-6 hours of snowfall end, but we have been lucky if it was within 48 hours most times, sometimes we were missed all together and we usually have to call or email to ask them when they are coming. Would have been better off putting $ towards a good snowblower and doing it myself...at least then I would good a good quality job, within a reasonable time frame

Dave Brittain from Oshawa
Dave Brittain from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Snow clearing

Durham Snowblowing
905-926-5407
Ajax
L1S1R9

I paid for a seasonal snow clearing contract for the driveway and walks. Nathan who said he was the company owner came to my home and had us fill out a contract. He took my cheque and cashed it and never cleared snow once. We have tried to contact him numerous times but his voice mail is full. He changes his message so I know he is using his phone. He ignores emails and texts as well.