Home Depot McKenzie

Calgary AB T2Z4E7
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Calgary  >  Home Depot McKenzie

Reviews for Home Depot McKenzie

Paint Matching

Originally bought paint from them to do a couple of accent walls, but didn't have enough left to finish one of them. We just needed only a little bit more so went back to HD and ordered the same paint name. When we go back and started repainting the wall, we discovered to our horror that the paint was completely off by at least 5 shades and instead of refunding us and honoring their customer service guarantee policy, they blamed it on the manufacturer of their paint. Very unhappy with this unservice of theirs.

Basement Interior Doors

Bought 6 interior doors from HD. 2 of them were a pair of French Doors. After ordering and paying for them, went home and next day was looking over through my order, discovered to my unpleasant surprise that the measurements for those French doors were entered incorrectly and as well as my phone number on the order. I placed 4 calls to HD trying to get those changed. Took about a day and a half before someone called me back. And he said he'd been trying to call me on the wrong phone number and I said, but I've been leaving messages with the RIGHT phone number and PO#. Anyway, once that was sorted out, the guy who phoned me back did provide good customer service in fixing my order. I just wished it wasn't so inconvenient and that the order wasn't wrongly put in in the first place.