Midway Roofing

Midway Roofing

Reviews for Midway Roofing

3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Minor repair leak

Midway did my roof 5 years ago. So far so good, it withstood the big wind storm in the summer of 2018. Had a water stain in my bedroom (Jan. 2019) , thought it was due to the roof. Called Midway in the morning, Mike was here by noon the same day. Nice guy, went on the roof and said it was the plumbing air vent, not a roof issue. He went in the attic to see if he could quick fix it. Needed new PVC pipes. Showed me pics of the issue and gave me advice on how to DIY. No charge for his services. All is good now.

ANBG in Toronto
ANBG in Toronto
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Partial and Full Roof Replacement

I needed the sheeting replaced on half of my roof and the whole thing re-shingled. Midway did the work efficiently, quickly and the clean up was exceptional. From the ice dam and underlayment up to the ridge vent the work was professional. This is a roofer that takes pride in their work, giving value to their Customers. Highly recommended.

Walter Hill in Ajax
Walter Hill in Ajax
9 reviews Ajax, ON

As time goes on more problems arise.

Midway did the roof, siding and gutters on my Home in June 2018 and I have had many issues since. First were the tiles flipping up, second some siding became dislodged about 6 mths ago. Both these issues were fixed after numerous calls. In early February 2019 a whole section of siding completely fell off during the wind storm. After a couple calls Mike came by and assessed. The next day he put up some protective stuff and I have not heard back since. I have made many calls to their answering machine, but no response. I'm looking for another Roofing/Sliding company on HomeStars, so that I can get my home back in order.
I would not recommend this company!!

Review has 1 previous version
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roofing job

Roofing job was completed on a timely basis and site was cleaned well afterwards, but this was expected as I paid higher than average for a new roof. Problems are with after installation service. A squirrel got in through a gap in the roof and the trim of the house a few days after roof was complete. Midway never came by to fix or remove the squirrel. Had to call an animal exterminator to remove the squirrel for $500. Secondly a year later, one of the vents was damaged by ice. Midway never returned my call for service. I do not recommend Midway due to poor/non-existent follow up service.

Dianne Fordham from Pickering
Dianne Fordham from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Roof replacement & vent repair

Located in Pickering, ON. They suggested a roofing shingle that was longer lasting than our previous shingling and was reasonably priced. They worked quickly and cleaned well afterwards. They are friendly and professional.