All Pro Painting & Decorating

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
531 Eulalie Ave Oshawa ON L1H 2C9
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Oshawa  >  All Pro Painting & Decorating

Reviews for All Pro Painting & Decorating

Nancy in Pickering
Nancy in Pickering
4 reviews ,

Exterior painting

I was very impressed with Chuck right from his initial contact. He was very prompt and thorough. We needed scraping, clean up and painting of exterior wood and I was impressed that Chuck was able to schedule me in within 2 weeks of our discussion and his crew completed the job in half a day. We are very happy with the final results and would recommend Chuck to anyone.

thank you very much; you guys we're great to work for. enjoy your summer, Chuck

conradtota
conradtota
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Family and living rooms.

All Pro Crew did an excellent job! They were in and out in less than 5 hours. Thanks to Chuck, Tim and Joe. I would recommend All Pro to anyone.

Thank you very much. You guys were great to work with.

Lindsey
Lindsey
1 review Oshawa, ON

Main floor painting

I had my main floor and powder room painted by All Pro Painting. From the first time meeting Chuck for a estimate he was polite and professional. The day his guys came to paint they made sure the floors and furniture were all covered, the painting looked great, really freshened up the place, before they left they made sure everything was clean and put back to place. I would highly recommend them and will be having them back to paint my basement soon.

Thanks for the great review. Looking forward to working with you in the future.

LeighB
LeighB

Painting - Condo

All Pro Painting is extremely professional, courteous and provides quality workmanship. The level of experience and attention to detail is impeccable and it shows in their work. The crew is friendly and always on time. Extremely happy and will definitely contract again (I’m already a repeat client). This job was for a 1200 sq for condo, which included the painting of all ceilings, walls and trim. The price includes all paint and materials. I live in Etobicoke, but was referred by my parents who are in the Oshawa area.

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. It was our pleasure to work for you.

Jan  from Oshawa
Jan from Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

pre-sale interior house painting

I phoned this company on the recommendation of a friend. The owner came promptly to estimate the job and was pleasant, professional, and provided an estimate less than half that of another company. Once hired they showed up on time, did a meticulous, unhurried job, were very helpful and patient with us and left my house spotless. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Thank you Jan for your kind review.
We really enjoyed working with you and appreciate your sincere recommendation.
Best, Chuck and All Pro Painting & Decorating

More about All Pro Painting & Decorating

All Pro Painting's team of skilled painters prides itself in the ability to move methodically from step to step, from wall to wall, from coat to coat, until the entire home is adorned with a beautiful, protective, and lasting covering of paint. We know how to first prepare each wall, eliminating potential hang-up areas on siding or drywall so that the finished product will exemplify our passion for excellence. We can assist you in choosing the best color combinations and listen to any ideas you may wish to present us with. Once we get to work, we consider your walls to be our canvass, and with each stroke of the brush, we arrive that much closer to finishing yet another masterpiece.