Rosales W&D Glass

Reviews for Rosales W&D Glass

Donna from Brampton
Donna from Brampton

Honest, polite and reliable

I contacted Will to replace some foggy windows. He communicated quickly, arrived when he said he would and provided a quote immediately. He explained the process and the time it would take for the glass order to be completed. He was accommodating to my schedule when setting up the install time/date and arrived on time. The work was done quickly, the windows look amazing and they cleaned up so well there was no evidence they had even been there when they left.

I will definitely use him for all my window/glass needs and highly recommend him to others.

Thank you Donna, we appreciate you taking the time to review us. We do our best to meet every customer's needs accordingly and clean up after ourselves when our job is completed. Thank you for your trust.

angela in Toronto
angela in Toronto

window hardware repair

Had window hardware to be replaced, submitted request on HomeStars and Rosales W&D Glass responded quickly to all my questions and was hired. Came on time, price was good and service was great. Definitely will use and recommend Rosales W&D Glass . Thank you for great work done !!

Thank you Angela, we do our best to attend and respond to all our customer's needs. We look forward to working with you again.

petra777
petra777

glass window replacement

Very reliable, professional,courteous and on time. Would definitely recommend. Will is also a very nice person.

Thank you, we appreciate you taking the time to review us. It's always a pleasure working with you.

IDRIS
IDRIS

Shower doors

William did a fantastic job assembling several items for me. He was punctual, kind and efficient in doing the task. Would definitely hire him again for future assembling services

Thank you for trusting us with your Mirror and Shower Glass projects!
We look forward to working with you again in the near future.

John
John

Window Replacement

Rosales W&D Glass replaced 3 windows in my house that had lost their seal. They were extremely professional and the pricing was extremely good for the excellent quality of window and work that they do.

I would highly recommend them for anyone to use and will be using them again when I purchase my next home.

Thank you John, we really appreciate it and look forward to working with you again in the near future.

jomotaphotos
jomotaphotos

Door insert

I contacted Will at Rosales to replace my window cranks as I haven't used my windows in 4 years. He replaced them, and the next time I had 2 windows replaced, and the front door insert. I love my new door insert. It brightens up my hallway. It was fast and friendly service, and I will definitely be calling again.

Thank you for your trust, we look forward to working with you again in the near future!

Lindsay
Lindsay

Window replacement

We had a broken window and we submitted a request through Homestars. Will responded right away and was easy to communicate with. He was very transparent about the work he was doing and the finished window looks great. I would definitely use their service again and recommend them to anyone.

Thank you Lindsay, I'm glad we were able to help you.
We look forward to working with you again soon.

kslackconsulting in Toronto
kslackconsulting in Toronto

New shower door

Great service and fantastic product we love the new shower door . These guys worked very hard cleaned up after so very little mess. Highly recommend thus crew
From beginning to end communication was great

Thank You for your kind words Karen!
It was a pleasure working with you, we appreciate you trusting us with your Shower Door project.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Great Service

Great service. Recommended company. Very professional and install was done with quality. Have used them multiple times since the initial visit and they were always on time and professional. Thank you

Thank you, we look forward to working with you again in the near future!

-Team Rosales-

Chris in Markham
Chris in Markham

Frameless Glass Shower

Will and Danny installed a frameless glass shower panel in a large walk-in shower. Not only was the price competitive, but they were also accommodating and professional. They completed the work in a timely manner, cleaned up, and ensured that I was completely satisfied with the installation. I would definitely recommend them, and do business with them again

Thank you Chris! It was a pleasure working with you.
We look forward to working with you again in the near future.

-Team Rosales-

More about Rosales W&D Glass

Welcome to Rosales W&D, the purpose of this site is to assist You with finding the perfect product to Affordably Personalize your home. With over 10 years experience, we can say that we have mastered our craft. Our products are showcased around the City in residential homes and private estates. Every year, thousands of clients choose us for their projects mainly because of our professionalism, attention to detail and our one of a kind buying experience which ensures customer satisfaction every time! And if you're here, it's because you have not yet found what you're looking for. We believe it's not enough to simply meet your expectations-we must exceed them.

*****

We take great pride in our wide variety of Products & Services such as Window Glass Replacements,
Wrought Iron Inserts, Decorative Glass Inserts, Door Systems etc.

*****
Rosales W&D has been servicing Toronto and the surrounding areas for many years.

Rosales W&D