Shore Plumbing & Heating

Plumbing
Shore Plumbing & Heating

Reviews for Shore Plumbing & Heating

Garborater

Quick response from Shore Plumbing. My garberater began leaking and they were able to get in and out the same day I called. Very pleased with my new system. It’s also much quieter and more powerful than my last.

Scott M in North Vancouver
Scott M in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Plumbing Contractor

Shore plumbing has been working in our building for a number of years now. Just got off the phone with a lady who had them do work in her condo and she expressed her appreciation for the courteous, kind well mannered workman who "did a fantastic job of cleaning up at the end" She thanked me for recommending them!
This is not an uncommon occurrence that happens when I have Shore Plumbing in my building. Good job boys!

LNB in Langley
LNB in Langley
1 review Vancouver, BC

Professional and Quality Work

We had Shore Plumbing do some plumbing in our kitchen. It was a delicate job that required extra care to be used so as not to damage existing cabinetry and counter tops. New lines had to be installed and run through back of cabinets. The tap had to be fixed too. We were very happy with their work. Our plumber, Thomas was courteous and very fair with us. The tap we had, is old and on it's last life. We wanted to preserve it. It needed to be adjusted and he came back twice to do this to make sure it wasn't leaking and didn't charge us for this. In our experience, some tradesmen don't even return phone calls and never return to rectify issues even when you are willing to pay!!! So, we appreciated his communication, care and follow-through. We would use them again and recommend them to others.

Bathroom renovations.

I had a complete renovation done of my ensuite. It was just so well done. In fact since Thomas is both a plumber And gas fitter, I had him do additional work. He did a new gas water tank, repaired my gas fire place. Then I had him do a renovation on my main bathroom as well. Well Done

FAILED Inspection

Worst job ever! Thomas & Dustin were not truthful about their experience. Evident in the failed Plumbing Inspection. The blue inspection card was filled up on both sides. Both Inspectors could not believe the mistakes and asked about who did the work. It took another plumbing company 6 hours to fix their bad work. They refused to refund that money. Rude, nasty treatment from them.

Jae in Vancouver
Jae in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Avoid this company at all cost

Long story short - one TERRIBLE visit. Complained, owner came to 'make things right.' Did minimal work, the majority of which was when he actually left the site for 45 minutes (to buy a part that he needed for some other client) that I got charged for. more than $400 in charge total. It was the owner Thomas. Their business integrity is trash.

Li Calorio from Vancouver
Li Calorio from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Boiler Repair

Our boiler was acting up, aka leaking hot water everywhere! Our regular plumbers that we cal weren't available so, I called Devin at Shore Plumbing. It was a blind call and they came over almost immediately. Long story short, our boiler was repaired and because it was on a weekend it was a bit pricey HOWEVER, the work that was done was immaculate. The staff at Shore Plumbing are super efficient, kind, well-spoken and know what they are doing! I will definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for quality plumbers to fix any plumbing need!

More about Shore Plumbing & Heating

Shore Plumbing and Heating is a locally owned and operated plumbing company situated in the heart of Kitsilano. Shore is a company that can meet all your plumbing, heating and drainage needs. There is no doubt that whatever your needs for plumbing- it can be done by Shore. It is ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Vancouver?