Living Construction

cl in Richmond Hill
cl in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Home Reno

We finished the first floor of our bungalow last summer with Living Construction. The job began wonderfully and the company was accommodating as we were making various decisions as we went along. We ran into various problems along the way. The company was quick to correct some problems, but left us with others such as mismatching floor vent covers. It seemed they did not care about the complete quality of the work at all times.

Ernesto in Markham
Ernesto in Markham
1 review , ON

Bathroom renovation

We hire Living Construction for our bathroom renovation. Excellent service, very good quality and done within the timeframe agreed. We are very satisfied and can recommend this company for your home renovations.

Hi Ernesto
Thank you for great review.
We are sure you will enjoy it for years to come .
The LC team

Modern Porch  in Toronto
Modern Porch in Toronto

Super new front porches....lower and upper

I am thrilled with the whole new face of my house! Tomer and his crew did an amazing job to make my concept work and look amazing.
They did the work in the timeline specified and the quality of their work is outstanding. My neighbors and people walking by all called out to say what a great job they were doing. The thing I like about them is that they , of course, know their business but they also listen to you about your ideas , explain the process and pay great attention to the details....which is important to me.
All the crew were a joy to be around...very respectful and they truly love what they do The site was always left perfectly neat at the end of the day . Their prices are reasonable and fair. i would highly recommend them ...you will be happy with the results!
Thanks guys...Gloria

Hi Gloria,
Thanks for the wonderful review, it was a pleasure working with you! We are pleased that you are so satisfied with the completed project. Hope to work with you again in the future.
The LC Team

Gilligan in Toronto
Gilligan in Toronto

IPE Backyard Deck

Tomer and his crew did a spectacular job with our new IPE deck. Working with IPE is not easy but the whole project came together perfectly and on cost. This IPE deck is built to last 40 years!

Thanks to the whole Living Construction crew for their hard work, I often think of you guys while having a latte :)

Best,
Ron Watson

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your review.
You have a beautiful ipe deck for years to come.

Thanks for your hospitality .

Building out an office unit at Yonge & Sheppard

I have been in real estate for 24 plus years.
Tal & Tomer and his company was very professional. Came in on budget and on time. I can not say enough good things about these guys.

Hi Tommy,
It was a pleasure working with you to create the office space you had envisioned. Hopefully we will work together again in the future. Thanks for the great review!
All the best,
The LC team

Ryan from Toronto
Ryan from Toronto

Beautiful, modern deck

Tomer and his crew built us a new deck on our 3rd floor patio, a small balcony off the kitchen, and replaced our front porch and steps.

They worked efficiently and finished the whole project in 2 weeks, and on budget.

Tomer was on site each day to ensure work was going as planned and helped us make design choices to work with our space and style. He was responsive to a few small changes we requested once we got started - it was clear he wanted to us to be happy, even if it meant spending a bit more time.

The decks looks beautiful and we're hoping it stops raining enough this summer so we can enjoy them!

This was our second time hiring Living Construction (the first was a kitchen & bathroom remodel) and they're our go-to for any work we need done.

Hi Ryan,
It was a pleasure working with you again. I'm sure that you will enjoy your decks for years to come!
All the best,
Tomer

Lesley in Toronto
Lesley in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

This was my first renovation project, and couldn’t be happier with the results. Tal and his team were so great at walking me through every step of the process, and providing me excellent advice and ideas.

Everything was completed on time, on budget, and with great care and quality. I felt like I was in excellent hands, and with trustworthy people. I couldn’t be happier with my choice to use Living Construction. They were a pleasure to work with, transparent throughout the process, and made the renovation as stress free as possible.

Hi Lesley
Thank you for the great review .
I'm sure will enjoy your kitchen for years to come .
Thanks
The Living Construction team

Fenol S in Toronto
Fenol S in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Interior construction and finish-out of a franchise center

Great job!
Tomer and his team did an excellent job building our center. I found them reliable and easy to work with. They handled very well and with little assistance all required details to complete our project. I highly recommend them.

Hi fenol
All the best with your franchise

Michael Air Point Heating & Cooling
Michael Air Point Heating & Cooling
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Backyard Deck

Tomer was recommended by our friends. During our conversation, when he arrived to give an estimate, was clear that Tomer is expert in his field. After work had started, we decided to make changes in design of the deck, Tomer was very attentive, and suggested some ideas, and it was done with small adjustment to the price. Total price of the deck was very reasonable (after job done i think it supposed to cost more). The team did an amazing job building a deck, with attention to small details to our great satisfaction. Team of true professionals! They have my recommendation.

Hi Michael
Enjoy your deck for years to come

Michael and in Toronto
Michael and in Toronto

Basement and Master Bathroom reno, change of flooring, re-face stairs, and painting

Living Construction is a contractor you definitely want to use!!! They completed my house on time and it looks amazing!! We got them to finish the entire basement, paint the house from top to bottom, did a full master bathroom reno, change the carpet to all hardwood throughout the house, change light fixtures, reface the stairs, added potlights, etc. Basically, it was a 5-week renovation project that we are completely happy with from start to finish. Living Construction has given us a different view on buying a resale home. We thought it would be difficult and stressful to change things and make the house our own, but Tomer eased up our minds and gave us positive input and made the renovation process a lot easier than expected. The whole team was polite and helpful. Also, Tomer was very easy to work with. Well done Tomer and Living Construction Team!!! Makes me want to sell my renovated home and start this whole process again!! ☺

Hi Michael
It was a pleasure working with you on your project
Thanks again the Living Construction team

More about Living Construction

Living Construction provides a wide array of construction and renovation services. It is a family-owned and operated business created by 2 brothers who have over 20 years of combined experience in the field. Whether you require a new addition or want to modify/update an existing space, Living Construction's team of professionals will strive to exceed all of your expectations. From bathrooms and kitchens to living spaces, basements and beyond, they are the trusted team for all your renovation needs! Their customer feedback speaks for itself. All work is fully guaranteed.

General Contractors
ADDITIONS Including second story additions. Enhance your existing home by adding substantial square footage. BATHROOMS - complete demolition and remodelling services - custom tiling - bathtub/shower fitting - all necessary plumbing and electrical (subtracted to licensed trade workers when required). LIVING SPACES - create open concept design - installation of all types of flooring (hardwood, tile, ceramic, porcelain, natural stone, carpet, vinyl) - walls and ceilings (trim, custom crown moulding) - beautiful fireplace surrounds - high quality paint finishes BASEMENTS - complete finishing/remodelling - apartment conversions (with creation of separate entrance) - installation of new bathrooms - kitchens KITCHENS - completed demolition/remodelling - installation of flooring (hardwood, tile, stone, etc.) - cabinetry installation - custom backsplashes - countertops - beautiful islands - all plumbing and electrical (lighting, etc.) subcontracted to trade licenses workers when required. Exterior Spaces: - siding - brick work, repair, etc. - windows and doors - stucco LANDSCAPING - decks - fences - interlocking/stone work - flagstone - planting
Moen, American Standard, Toto...
services