HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in North York  >  Sergio's 5star Home Inspection

Review for Sergio's 5star Home Inspection

Chantell from Brampton

Sergio was referred to me by my real estate agent to do an inspection on my home. I was selling my home and wanted my own inspection done to compare to the buying parties inspection, just for my own piece of mind.
Sergio was extremely through and knowledgeable. He was honest, reliable and punctual (which goes along way with me, no time to waste waiting); he found things that the other inspector never did, he also took his time to explain things to me. At the end he had a very detailed easy to read manual of his inspection. He is also very handy and was able to fix all my shaky handrail in 10 mins! I would definitely use him again for home inspections; and plan on having him do some wood working for me when we get to our new house.
Thanks Sergio! looking forward to working with you again.