Oro Properties

Renovation Advisors
76-92 Hanson Street Toronto ON M4C1A1

Reviews for Oro Properties

Property Management

I was extremely happy with the service I received from Cindy to rent my property. Not only was Cindy extremely thorough, but she and her team were easy to communicate with and kept me informed every step of the way. I would recommend Cindy and her team to anyone looking for property management services.

Sincerely,
Adam

Jerry Greer from Toronto
Jerry Greer from Toronto

Renovation

I hired this company to do a major renovation to one of my rental suites in my 4plex in The Beach. Cindy advised me on design and then undertook the supervision of the overall renovation. The reno project came in on time and on budget. Finally, Cindy found an excellent tenant who paid a significantly higher monthly rent because of the well designed, quality renovation.

More about Oro Properties

Oro Properties is a boutique Real Estate Investment Company with an active and successful Tenant Find Services Division servicing clients throughout Toronto, Mississauga and Brampton. We find A+ tenants for our landlords via strategic Marketing, Advertising and Sales and provide second to none consultation services for Real Estate Investors.
Looking for Renovation Advisors pros in Mississauga?