TheDesigners

R Jacobs from North York
R Jacobs from North York
1 review North York, ON

Bedrooms

I was very impressed with TheDesigners, and in particular Blima and Adina. They have a great sense of creative style, but I never felt that they imposed their ideas on me. They helped me find my own personal taste and reflect it in the furniture and decor I chose. They helped me work within my budget and helped the entire process run smoothly! I couldn't have done it without them!
I would highly recommend them to anyone who is interested in designing any aspect of their home!

Marlene from Toronto
Marlene from Toronto
1 review Danville, QC

Living Room

TheDesigners were a pleasure to work with! They are an incredibly talented team. They are warm, professional and very responsive. I love everything they have done for me! Their creativity and impeccable taste just seems to make every project look spectacular.

I get compliments from everyone who walks through my door.

I really enjoyed working with them and look forward to doing it again.

Linda Israel from North York
Linda Israel from North York
1 review North York, ON

Home decorating

The Designers are a fabulous team with great ideas and good work ethic. They respect their clients time and money and produce an amazing result! Thank you for your talent and efforts!

Looking for Interior Design pros in North York?