All West Heating Services

20775 Fraser Hwy Langley BC V3A 4G4
All West Heating Services

Reviews for All West Heating Services

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Horrible service and headache! Still not fixed

Horrible Service! My Tennant called Shawn at All West as no heat. Heat was working but furnace was turned on. So he called this company without my knowledge and too $900. Out of my rent. I believe they knew each other. So now the water is dripping, called Shawn and he gave no committed appointment ( maybe I’ll see you on the weekend? I waited snd Sunday I called him said he’ll be there in the afternoon. Waits and called him 2X he wouldn’t answer my call. Than I called him from my son’s number/ he answered right away. Finally he showed up in 30 mins and said I need new boiler would cost me $6500. But did offer to come back to flush the system and replace the valve he put in 2 months ago.
Would you pick this service to maintain your boiler and A/C?

Junk Removal - Trash Pandas
Junk Removal - Trash Pandas

whack x 1000

worst of all expectations! Terrible!!! Quoted us $1100 for a used furnace, then charged us $1400. Furnace worked fine except that every windstorm blows out the pilot light. Also overcharged us for a digital thermostat that has never worked properly. Told us that the chimney is too short for the new furnace, said he ordered one.

Pat  in Surrey
Pat in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

RUN, DON'T WALK, IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION!

Terrible!!! Quoted us $1100 for a used furnace, then charged us $1400. Furnace worked fine except that every windstorm blows out the pilot light. Also overcharged us for a digital thermostat that has never worked properly. Told us that the chimney is too short for the new furnace, said he ordered one. It’s been TWO YEARS! He didn’t want to install the new chimney during that winter because of the danger of slipping, PROMISED to install it that spring, but did not. We called him LAST fall... again, excuses and promises not kept. After two winters with a useless furnace, called him again last summer to remind and schedule. His response? “Are you cold NOW???” And again, no action. Called recently to find that ownership has changed. Told the new guy (Sean) our story, and he promised to have the old owner (Len) call me. Didn’t happen - no surprise there. Now Sean won’t answer my calls at all. Steer clear of this company!!! RUN in the opposite direction. This business should NEVER be BBB accredited.

We have had a QUALIFIED furnace man in, who said that All West installed a furnace that is not compatible with our home, as the chimney doesn't line up with the original chimney hole. The mickey-mouse "fix" All West did just redirects the air back down the chimney, blowing out the pilot light. To fix it, we will have to either have a new hole cut in our roof, or buy a different furnace.

Horrible waste of time and money on a fraudulent company.

Private User reviews Langley, BC

furnace

Terrible service. After $630.00 the guy came over and made my situation worse. He said he needed to replace a part in the motor that cost $350 and needed another part. After not hearing from him for 2 days i called and asked if he found the part. He said he needed the serial number for the part and would get back to me in a day or so. its been a week an theres been no call.

jason Wettstein in Coquitlam
jason Wettstein in Coquitlam
3 reviews New Westminster, BC

Bang on perfect

I called Jeremy as he came recommended by my brother. He came after hours waved any extra charges replaced broken parts on sub pump and flushed the line. All things considered we will use him again.

Donna from Port Coquitlam
Donna from Port Coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Furnace repair and service

Service provided on the same day that we called. Came at the time quoted and the repair and service of our furnace was done quickly and at a reasonable cost.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Langley?