Slick Renovations

Kristine in Cobourg
Kristine in Cobourg
1 review Cobourg, ON

Excellent Work

Rick has renovated two bathrooms, our laundry room and done miscellaneous work in our home over the last 2 years. His work is top quality and he has accommodated all of our requests/changes without any issues. He outlines the work he will be doing in each room in detail during the quote phase, he makes recommendations for finishes (tiles, fixtures, flooring etc.) based on experience and always kept us in the loop on what he was doing during the renovation. I would recommend Rick to anyone looking to renovate as we are very happy with the finished product.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

SlickRenovation

Extremely happy with the work that was done in my home.We live in a old house , which means a lot of repairs.Rick did an amazing job on crocked floors and walls . He painted walls ,put trim up ,did plumbing and new range hood.Front hall and bathroom floor with ceramic tiles .My kitchen back splash is beautiful , my kitchen cabinets are beautiful.Rick was very helpful picking out materials and things that go together. He was very helpful with colours,and working with things that I didn,t want to give up .. We are seniors and he was very considerate and didn’t,t seem to mind our constant chatter.lol .I love my new kitchen and my new floors. I highly recommend SlickRenovation. He was very fair with his quote. We will be calling Rick again.

Mary in Hamilton
Mary in Hamilton

Kitchen, 2 bathrooms amd flooring

Rick is multi-talented, courteous and neat. He does quality work and we are always very happy with finished product. We receive many compliments on his work and how the style compliment our Victorian home. We will continue to refer our family and friends to the best - Slick Renovations

G and Le in Hamilton
G and Le in Hamilton

whole home renos

We have had Rick work on my Dads house and our house many times. He does amazing quality work as if he was doing it for himself. He has attention to detail and wants the customer to be 100% happy or he will work with you until You are. He has knowledge and expertise and I would recommend Him to anyone hoping to update or starting in a new home.

Catherine Wheaton from Hamilton
Catherine Wheaton from Hamilton

Bathroom addition

Slick completed a job in Sept. 2012. Rick the owner has been back for frozen pipes, then had to insulate going thru my kitchen cupboards. He has been back several times to re caulk the tub as he installed the tub surround improperly and now must be replaced. The walls are cracking, the window was never caulked.My walls are cracking. I have spent many days and hours waiting for a no show again& again, always with an excuse and an appology. Now Rick has chosen to ignore me.
Please be careful, the quote was for $12414.37, it took over a month to do and now it has to be fixed. I am a retired soldier living on a pension, Don,t let this happen to you.

Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Hamilton?