Slick Renovations

HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Hamilton  >  Slick Renovations

Reviews for Slick Renovations

G and Le in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

We have had Rick work on my Dads house and our house many times. He does amazing quality work as if he was doing it for himself. He has attention to detail and wants the customer to be 100% happy or he will work with you until You are. He has knowledge and expertise and I would recommend Him to anyone hoping to update or starting in a new home.

Catherine Wheaton from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Slick completed a job in Sept. 2012. Rick the owner has been back for frozen pipes, then had to insulate going thru my kitchen cupboards. He has been back several times to re caulk the tub as he installed the tub surround improperly and now must be replaced. The walls are cracking, the window was never caulked.My walls are cracking. I have spent many days and hours waiting for a no show again& again, always with an excuse and an appology. Now Rick has chosen to ignore me.
Please be careful, the quote was for $12414.37, it took over a month to do and now it has to be fixed. I am a retired soldier living on a pension, Don,t let this happen to you.