Classic Carpet

Reviews for Classic Carpet

Menka from Markham
Menka from Markham

Hardwood and Carpet

George is a friendly, respectful and understanding contractor. He installed the carpet in three of my bedrooms, stairs, basement and family room. The family room he personalized it with a hardwood border and a carpet in the centre of the room. He is creative and made my family room unique and one of a kind. He is very quick, flexible with his working hours, yet does not compromise the quality. I would highly recommend him!!!!!!!!!!

Gloria Katsoras from Markham
Gloria Katsoras from Markham

carpet for the stair

Classic Carpet
Whitchurch Stouffville
L4A 0W9

With no knowledge on what to buy and what would be suitable carpeting for our stairs I left it up to them to reccommend suitable samples. With the professionalism of instulation and clean up I was so impressed and have been highly reccommending their service to family and freinds. My father also used their service on my advice to carpet his living room, dinning room and two sets of stairs. Amazing job, all in the same day installed.

Thank-you Gloria. It was a pleasure working with you and your family.

More about Classic Carpet

Classic Carpet has been in business for over 15 years and specializes in carpet sales, installation and repairs. We have a wide variety of different carpet styles and colours, at an affordable price. Let us come to you with our carpet swatches and shop in the comfort of your home.