Toronto Pool Services

Reviews for Toronto Pool Services

mihai.iordache in Concord
mihai.iordache in Concord

Pool Closing

Work was done on time and well executed. I Would use the service again. The technician figured the setup without much input from myself and I was pleased to come home to a finished job.

arancourt0
arancourt0

M1T2P5

I have a storage box where the blackout and the bags where stored ... they took out the items that were in their way, left the lid open and the items out ... if you had trained your team to be professional they would of put back the items in the storage box and closed the lid so the rain and leaves would not of left for me to clean up ... coming out of the hospital.I realized shortage of bags which would of been nice if they had left a note stating that fact. You should strive to become a more professional company where you train your staff to details.

larry
larry

Pool opening and closing

Work was okay. They showed up when they said they would and closed mny pool on schedule.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Installed Fiberglass Pool with cobstone decking 9 ton armourstone waterfall

Toronto Pool Services completed this entire project July 2013. One week after install the pool finish cracked, had the pool manufacturer repair and refinished, pool finish spider cracks all over the pool due to unsuccessful leveling of the pool, leaking water 3-4 inches every 4 days from plumbing between skimmer and waterfall skimmer will require excavation done to repair the plumbing leaks, my LED pool lights no longer work (turned these on 15 times in 3 years), ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE, 3 year old pool aged liked it is 15 years - Jack is completely unprofessional, rude and hung up on my phone call.

Please note that pool was installed in 2013. In our industry all installations carry a 1 year labor warranty, we follow such guidelines. It is not the year 2016! We are trying very hard to understand why this review came up in 2016.

There was an issue with your pool upon installation, which was corrected immediately. There were no leaks in any of the lines, skimmer, or waterfall at the time of installation or in any of the following years: 2013, 2014 ,2015. This leads us to believe that any leak in 2016 would have been the direct result of incorrect service efforts, most notably your pool closing in 2015 either by yourself of service company which you may have hired. We take responsibility for our work and pride ourselves on making sure that every error made on our behalf is corrected as promptly as possible. We are however,unable to take responsibility for damages resulting from third party negligence.

Linear Replacement

They replaced my pool liner, one week later it's coming out and and there's wrinkles in the liner and refuse to fix it DO Not use this company. One of the reviews on there website was written by the owner saying how great the service is . How they stay in business, I don't know.

pool opening and maintenance

My husband usually dealt with opening and closing of our pool. He passed away last year. A friend arranged for Toronto Pool Services to assist last year for the opening. They told me I had to change some parts for my heater. I did that. The heater didn't seem to be working properly, the pilot was off and I called them in to check. The guy who came insisted that the heater was working fine. I trusted him. I unfortunately depended upon Toronto Pool Services again this year. When I retained them, I asked them to make the pool in swimmable and clean condition before the May long weekend. I paid for the service. First off, they opened the pool and indicated I needed to change another part for my heater - a part they changed last year and insisted that it was working fine last year. Then, they opened the pool but the pool never became swimmable and clean condition with heavy debris (not leaves) at the bottom of my pool. Before the May long weekend, I called them to ask why but they never returned my call. I called three times and they never returned my calls. When they finally picked up the phone, the owner insisted he vacuumed my pool and that the debris was (by the time I spoke to him) 2 weeks worth of debris at bottom. The debris was there from the day they opened the pool. I was naively waiting for them to come back to maintain it to swimmable and clean condition like they had promised me. I trusted them and depended on them and they took advantage of my trust, took my money, and failed in providing their promised service. I will never use them again and suggest you beware if you do.

Never again

Toronto Pool Services
647-505-0265
201 Millway Avenue
Concord
L4K3W7

Our pool guy has retired so I needed a new company. The price quoted by Toronto Pool Service's website seemed in line with what we have been paying for 15 years. When I got the invoice however, I noticed that we were charged more than the quoted price. The manager acknowledged that the website needed to be changed to reflect actual prices.

At no time did anyone tell us that we would be charged more for excess leaves, although the crew should have advised us of that.

We were given a window of 10 am to 2 pm. When the crew finally showed up at 4:15 pm, they were rude and unhelpful. They made a total mess of our garden and the furniture.

When I challenged the extra charges, the office claimed that the crew had to pick up 10 bags of leaves. Nowhere does it state that picking up leaves is extra. Then they tried to justify the charge by claiming they were at the house for longer than they actually were, and we needed to pay for the extra time. They then called back and admitted that the time spent was less than originally claimed but could we "split the difference because they still needed to pay the crew for their labour".

They didn't seem terribly concerned that I would never use them again.

Dawn D.
Dawn D.

Opened the pool and was asked to diagnose the problem with the pool pump.

Called this company early in the season and asked them to open the pool early specifically in order to have enough time to sort out a leaking pool pump area. The people who showed up were late, rude and didn't do their job. The pool equipment was never assembled or it was done improperly. How do I know? I had to call a second company. This is what we found: the o ring for the solar heating was not in place - we found it on the ground. The system hadn't been turned on, the anti-freeze was still clearly sitting in the pump. The lid to the chlorinator wasn't on properly and two gear clamps to the chlorinator had not been tightened. This despite the fact that the company recommended that I get a new sand filter for $812 ( that's with a "10%" discount) I got a quote of $620 from someone else without a discount. How could they make a recommendation when they didn't even take a look at my equipment? Terrible experience.

Sergio Mateus from North York
Sergio Mateus from North York

Swimming Pool Services

Great job of closing the pool for the season! Work person arrived on time. Did a great job of cleaning the pool, cover and filter cartridges. Refreshing to get this kind of service. Will certainly use Toronto Pool Services again.

More about Toronto Pool Services

Toronto Pool Services is based in Vaughan, Ontario and our service area includes the following GTA cities: Toronto, North York, Thornhill, Markham, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Newmarket, Mississauga, Concord, Scarborough, Oakville, Brampton, Ajax, Pickering. Toronto Pool Services, established in 2001, is the company of choice for your pool maintenance, ...
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Concord?