Custom Plumbing

Custom Plumbing

Reviews for Custom Plumbing

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Plumbing Service Call

Our experience with Custom Plumbing was fantastic! High standard of work completed quickly and efficiently. We hired two other plumbin companies to find a leak in our basement ceiling both of which made a huge mess and were unsussful. Dave from Custom Plumbing identified where the leak was coming from within 30 minutes and had it fixed in under an hour! 10 out of 10 stars!

nick in Toronto
nick in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Cottage Reno

My experience with David's plumbing company started off top notch. Prompt reply, fair estimate, and started the job quickly. He was able to customize and change things on the go also and the quality of his work is very, very good. Unfortunately, he completely disappeared before finishing the project. Wouldn't return any texts, calls, or emails. I actually became worried for his well being until he accidentally answered his phone when my sister called him from a different number. I was forced to pay extra to have someone fix his errors and finish the rest of the job. I have no idea what happened as out interaction was great the whole way along. If you're looking for someone skilled yet completely unreliable then I give him my full endorsement.

More about Custom Plumbing

View(active tab) Edit Barrie Plumbing Service Since 1999, Dave Seebach, owner operator of Custom Plumbing has stood for excellence in service and quality for plumbing service that residential and commercial customers in Barrie and Simcoe county count on. As a full service plumber and plumbing contractor in Barrie, we are ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Barrie?