Noel Taylor

Handyman Services
Toronto M6G2X7
HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Toronto  >  Noel Taylor

Reviews for Noel Taylor

Noel was constant professional. Came to my house to assess the work that needed to be done within a day or two. He kept me well informed about any challenges or issues he encountered and offered great solutions. I would definitely recommend Noel for carpentry work, window and door installation or repairs, and general masonry work. I look forward to working with him again in the future.

Noel and his team have done a fair amount of work around our house. He is always professional, practical and honest. His work is outstanding and he is totally trustworthy.

Most recently we had him paint the interior of our entire house. He was able to make it as unobtrusive as possible as he went from floor to floor and the holiday season was in the middle of it all.

We already have him lined up to start a new job in the spring...

Russell in Toronto

We've just had Noel back to our place for the third time in as many years. To date Noel has installed lighting, identified and fixed plumbing issues, repaired drywall (beautifully) before painting walls and ceilings, made repairs to the front steps and our cedar deck...everything is done on time and within budget. Call Noel, he's great!

Noel has worked with us for many years now. He built a Television unit, painted our babies rooms, and trimmed down our kitchen table. His service has been excellent, very trustworthy, and honest about the job prior to commencing (on where or not it can be done or not).
We would recommend his services, highly! He is very talented!

Jeff in Toronto

I needed someone to paint some rooms and patch a few holes.I found Noel on Google, he quoted me for 3 days worth of labour, $640-960 before tax, $1262 after tax at most.

- Noel would take his sweet time doing the most menial tasks.

- He asked us for a list of things that needed to be done and then didnt look at the list once- thus he ended up missing a few things- walls, base boards.

- Everything he missed, he'd act as if it were an add on to the list of things to do- perhaps part of his ploy to take longer and charge more money.

- He patched a few holes on the walls without painting over them, thus leaving the work for me to do later.

- He attempted to refit our washer and dryer into the laundry room, and ended up breaking the sliding doors, totalling $500 to replace.

- It took him 5 days to do 3 days worth of work, and then tried to charge me $1700- over $400 more than we agreed, for unfinished work that I then had to go back and do myself.

Once I refused t o pay him the new amount, things went from bad to just plain creepy. He went into my house, took a picture with his phone of a family potrait of me, my wife and my son, and emailed the picture to me, telling me that I was setting a bad example, I was being shameful, etc. Who sneaks into peoples homes and takes pictures of them?

Noel Taylor is a very strange man with a horrible work ethic. If you like people ripping you off and taking pictures of you when you're not around, then Noel Taylor's the handyman for you.

If anyone would like a copy of the correspondence between him and my wife and I, feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected]

Reading this review only confirms there's one in every crowd.
Find it strange that It took you 3 months to make a review (if you call it that) and feel so desperate to discredit my services as an honest business man trying to support my family.....again shameful. In conclusion, my work speaks for it's self, just read ahead and see the majority of happy customers. I would also like to add that Jeff's (whom was never there, only his wife and mother) review was grossly exaggerated and falsely retold only due to the fact that I confronted them of their dishonest actions in trying to get more work for what I quoted for.

hthresh in Toronto

We have used Noel many times for small and large jobs. He redesigned and reconstructed our main staircase inside our home and, more recently, designed and built beautiful cedar porch railings. The new railings have garnered us many compliments and stand out as a stunning design feature of our renewed facade work. Noel has a keen eye for design and the quality of his work is always top notch. I have recommended his services to friends in the past and all have been complimentary of the quality of his work.

Ldburans

I needed a carpenter to repurpose knotty pine panelling into a headboard for my mom. He was friendly, prompt and great quality work. Noel will be my first call on my next project.

ccaesar from Toronto

We are very grateful for the referral to Noel. He rebuilt and finished our front porch floor, stairs and front railing. He also trimmed the inside of our wooden front door. His wood working skills are excellent and he has a good eye for detail. He was punctual, trustworthy, pleasant to deal with, thoughtful and very reasonable. We feel very fortunate to have been able to work with him and would highly recommend him.

Harriet and Miguel downtown TO

We feel so fortunate to have found a handyman who can do precise and detailed work. His wood working skills are excellent. In addition to building and replicating part of an old railing, he refinished an old oak door, added some crown moulding at the top of the library bookcases, did exterior concrete and caulking work, sealed off exterior gaps around the perimeter of the house, built a rad cover for the bathroom and some other items for us. His fees are reasonable. He is punctual, considerate, thoughtful and exceedingly helpful. It wasn't easy to do these task midst a house full of painters and plasters. We have recommended him to other family members. He is busy - so you need to plan ahead.

Sandy Peress from Toronto

The quality of Noel's work is excellent. He is extremely reliable and obliging. I would strongly recommend him for any type of woodwork. We were extremely happy with all the aspects of work that he did for us.

More about Noel Taylor

I started from an artistic background, coming from OCAD in the early 90's to working as a Scenic Artist/ Carpenter and Prop/ Backdrops Builder my dedication to beauty is high. My understanding the way materials work and how they should be used, along with the skills I have gained, it ...