3 - 1017 W 7th Ave Vancouver BC V6H1B2

Parham in Toronto
Parham in Toronto
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Home Inspection

Chris did a fantastic job on inspecting the home we purchased. I found his name through reviews that I had read in different web sites and I am so glad that it was worth to trust him to do the inspection. He explained me about all strength and possible issues of home and sent me a report that had all information in detail earlier than I was expecting. He was so responsive to answer our questions after the inspection especially during the time that the home insurance evaluation form needed to be filled out. If you are looking for trusted home inspector, I would definitely recommend him.

Hi Parham, Thanks for letting people know about the after inspection service. Many clients like you end up calling with questions about filling out their home insurance questionnaires. Please get in touch with any further questions. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

House Inspection

Chris was referred to me by my realtor. I was planning to purchase a home but wanted to make sure it had no drainage problems, leaks,mould etc and was structurally sound. After studying his detailed report I decided not to proceed with the sale due to a number of problems I didn't want to have to remedy later. Chris is punctual,
thorough and professional.

Thanks P, Sometimes walking away is the right decision, even if you do really love the view. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

BD in Vancouver
BD in Vancouver

Home Inspection

Haystack Home Inspections came highly recommended to us. We were extremely impressed by Chris' professionalism, experience and attention to detail. Post inspection, Chris patiently and diligently took us through all his findings. Taking the time to review each item in detail, discussing recommendations in a manner that was neither intimidating or overwhelming. The process of purchasing a new home can be stressful and overwhelming. It was a breath of fresh air to deal with someone who has a great way to communicate his findings and recommendations without adding any stress or confusion to the process.
The follow-up, detailed report with images, as well as his accessibility by phone/email for questions is certainly unique and positive.
We would highly recommend Haystack Home Inspections.
-Meagan & Ben

Hi Meagan & Ben, Thanks for such a flattering review. Buying a home is stressful enough without your home inspection contributing to it. Inspections are all about relaying my knowledge to you in a straightforward easy to understand way. I am happy to hear your inspection was a positive experience. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Regina W in Vancouver
Regina W in Vancouver

Proactive, Professional, Precise

I had an exceptional experience with Chris. As a first-time home buyer everything is foreign and you don't really trust anything. Chris helped us be reinforce our purchasing decision and pointed out things that we would have never realized. For example, he noted that there was a slight bulge in the floor caused by potential residual water at some point in time. To combat this, he recommended us to use a damp mop instead of a wet mop. Throughout the inspection process he was very thorough and gave us tips and tricks around the house. For example, he provided handyman tips to fixing a wobbly toilet or why there was and how to get rid of residue in the bath tub. Chris was hired as an inspector but his phenomenal work ethic made my partner and I feel as though as he's a friend helping us out. Without a doubt, I would highly recommend Chris to my coworkers, friends and family.

Hi Regina, I really appreciate the time you took providing such an amazing testimonial. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Service

I am so thankful I hired Haystack Home Inspections to perform my inspection. Chris was incredibly thorough and knowledgeable, and very open and honest about what he found with the property. The report I received was very detailed and professional. I was able to use the findings of his report to negotiate a $7000 reduction in the asking price of the property to cover the cost of the necessary repairs. However, had I not gone ahead with the purchase, I feel I still would have walked away with more than my money's worth just on what I learned during the inspection alone. I will definitely be using Chris's services again!

Hi, It is great to read you were able to leverage your inspection to get a $7000 price reduction. As we shift into a buyer's market, I am finding sellers are much more willing to negotiate after the knowledge you gain from your home inspection. Good luck with your purchase. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Phil in Vancouver
Phil in Vancouver

Condo Inspection

Chris was friendly and through.
He helped us make the decision not to buy a condo which was very nicely renovated but whose building had maintenance concerns we anticipated would be too troublesome.

Hi Phil, Thanks for taking the time to share your Port Moody condo purchasing experience. I am always saying you have to see past the stainless steel appliance and granite counter tops. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

J9 in Coquitlam
J9 in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Home inspections that are worth it!

I had 2 home inspections at 2 different properties.
Chris is very thorough. He puts together an amazing package for you to review. He is super personable and I completely got my monies worth!!

Thanks J9, It is rewarding to read you felt the report was amazing and completely worth the money. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Elvin in Vancouver
Elvin in Vancouver

Good detailed walkthrough by Chris

Chris did a good job and answered many of my questions. I am happy with his service and would recommend him for anyone looking for a house inspection. Happy holiday.

Hi Elvin, Thanks for commenting on the inspection of your brand new Vancouver condo and happy new year to you. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Despina in Vancouver
Despina in Vancouver
1 review Delta, BC

Exceptional home inspector

Chris did an exceptional job on inspecting the home we wished to purchase. He was extremely knowledgeable and very thorough. After completing his inspection, he walked us through identifying all strengths and possible issues, explaining the difference between the major and minor issues. After sending us his report, Chris followed up with a courtesy call a couple days later to see if we had any questions about the report. He went above and beyond our expectations. He was extremely professional and we would definitely recommend him to anyone in search of a trusted home inspector. Thanks again Chris for giving us the confidence to move forward with our home purchase.

Thanks Despina, That is a great testimonial. I am glad Haystack Home Inspections exceeded you expectations. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Perry
Perry
1 review Vancouver, BC

House inspection peace of mind

604-734-4700
3 - 1017 W 7th Ave
Vancouver
BC
V6H 1B2

Chris was an exceptional, trusted partner in our house buying experience. He was extremely knowledgeable and thorough. Before the inspection started he gave us an overview of the types of items he'd be focusing on for a home of our style and ages. Onsite he covered all those areas and more. He left us with a very detailed report with photos and assessments. We felt extremely confident that we knew exactly what we were buying.

Hi Perry, A trusted partner in your home buying experience is a very nice way of putting your interaction with Haystack Home Inspections. I was also glad your were able to get a price reduction after the home inspection. You must agree it is surprising how many issues big and small there are in a home that is barely 10 years old. Take care and get in touch with any questions. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

More about Haystack Home Inspections

The best inspections are performed by passionate inspectors. Buying or maintaining a home or condo can be intimidating. Get the professional guidance you need.

** Flexible workdays help accommodate your schedule.

** Extensive knowledge informs your inspection.

** Exceptional reporting aids your understanding.

** Transparent pricing assures you our best deal.

A genuine concern for your well-being and years of hands-on experience in construction, residential and commercial project management as well as extensive inspection training influence each inspection performed for you.

Home Inspection | Condo Inspection | Town Home Inspection