Custom Electric Ltd - No Longer In Business

Electricians
Brampton ON L6X 3Z3
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Mississauga  >  Custom Electric Ltd - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Custom Electric Ltd - No Longer In Business

Dom from Mississauga
Dom from Mississauga

Pot lights, chandeliers

We are very happy with Edin and his work. He was always on time, gave us a free estimate in our home, and provided useful recommendations. He was a pleasant to work with and the job was well done. I would call on him again in the future for electrical work.

Victor V in Burlington
Victor V in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Outdoor Lighting Electrical Short

My experience with Custom Electric Ltd has been outstanding. From the first moment I spoke with Edin I was impressed. He offered to come for a 7 am appointment even though his company opens at 9 am just accommodate my time schedule (No extra cost). Once he arrived punctually and I explained the issues I had with our home. Edin was very fast and eager at finding the cause of our outdoor electrical short. He quickly found the short and took all the necessary precautions to terminate the risk of electrocution and fire. Edin is very patient as he took the time to explain what cause the issue and how to prevent it to maintain a safe home. His price for all the work done was very reasonable and I will not hesitate to call Edin again. If you are looking for a experienced, professional Electrician, reasonable prices and excellent work, Edin is the man.

Kashaf Khan in Brampton
Kashaf Khan in Brampton
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Basement Full Electrical and Smoke Alsrm

Custom Electric has great and prompt service. They did the electrical for the whole basement plus smoke with strobe installation. All inspections were done and the work was very professionally done. If you want prompt and to code servicing I would definitely recommend to call Custom Electric LTD.

Thank you for your review. I am more than happy to help you and your family and to make your home safe once again. I am looking forward to work with you in the future.

nicolek
nicolek

Replace Knob & Tube Wiring & Potlight Installation

We were lucky to find Edin through our contractor and HomeStars when knob and tube wiring was discovered during a renovation in late 2016. Edin was prompt in coming to assess the situation and identify the work that needed to be done. He was very thorough and took the time to explain everything both before he started the job and while he was doing the work. Edin's quality of work was excellent and he went out of his way to make sure everything was done to our satisfaction. The work was done on time and on budget. As a result, we had him complete an additional project by adding potlights in the living room. We will also replace our electrical panel in the near future and plan to use him for this when the time comes. He was trustworthy and a pleasure to deal with. We would highly recommend him.

Thank you for your review, i enjoyed working in tour house as well. I look forward in seeing you again on other projects.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

2 different occassions. Electrical issues with water heater and electrical panel fuses to breakers

We had just moved to a new house and had issues with electrical water heater late on a Friday. Called a few companies but Edin came within the hour and did not charge us the usual after hour fees. He was friendly and explained cleary the issues. We called Edin again to change our electrical panel, again he came that same day to give a quote which was very reasonable and within the week he had completed the job. Even staying outside for quite a few hours in his van until Hydro connected our electricity and then he helped label the breakers. We have utmost trust in Eden as well as his professional and friendly approach.

Hello

I am glad that you are satisfied with my service. I try to complete every job in a budget and on time. Its been a pleasure changing the panel knowing that you and your family will be safe.

Electic Heater installation

Edin and his partner were both wonderful and helpful. They picked up all of the materials needed for the job and achieved our budget and needs.
They were very accommodating in terms of our schedule/ availability and got the job done well. We felt they really took good care of us.
Thanks guys!

I am glad that you are satisfied with my service i am looking forward in working with you in the future. Thank you for your review.

Shelly
Shelly
1 review Milton, ON

Installation of lighting fixture in stairwell

Edin was prompt in returning my request for a quote and came out immediately to give us a quote. We were able to get an appointment in a timely fashion. The stairwell was a bit tricky and he took great care in ensuring our new hardwood floors were kept covered \ clean while installing the fixture. He took his time, explained what he was doing and advised us to call\contact him if we had any additional questions\concerns. While here, he also checked a connection in our laundry room as the lights all went out at the same time. Excellent, prompt service. Very happy with the service.

Thank you Shelley for taking the time to write me a review. I am glad to hear that you are very satisfied with my services,quality work it always my main priority for my clients.

Linda -.
Linda -.

Lighting

Edin was referred to us by a collegue and we couldn't have been more pleased. He did a fabulous job from start to finish. He came out a couple of times to walk us through the plan and got the job done relatively quick. He was very accomodating to some of the changes we requested and will be back to do some additional work for us. He was very professional and I would highly recommend using him for any lighting or electrical needs.

Thank you for your review, and it has been a pleasure doing business with you. My team and i enjoyed working in your house on your pot lights , and looking forward to working with you again.

connie from Brampton
connie from Brampton

Dimmers/Breakers

I found Custom Electric on Canada 411, I phoned Edin and explained the situation I was having and he came within a 1/2 hr. He changed switches, and fixed some deficiencies. Very satisfied and happy with the job. Professional and efficient Price is very reasonable. In the end I feel very safe and happy for my family and I. I highly recommend this company to everyone.

Hello Connie

Thank you for the review, i am glad i have been able to help you out. My goal is to make sure everyone is satisfied and most importantly SAFE. I am looking forward in working with you in the future.

Munmun from Mississauga
Munmun from Mississauga
2 reviews Milton, ON

Pot lights, pendant lights, moving the chandelier, changing the lights

I found custom electric on homestars. I spoke to Edin and the same evening he came home, saw my house, and asked my requirement. He provided suggestion and i really liked those. He gave me a quote that time and later at night emailed the quote officially and provided the date and time of work. He and his team were punctual, did a phenomenal job. In case any doubt, he told us before hand the pros and cons and let us decide on it. There was no issue at all and the end result was simply beautiful. I will be calling him again for any other electric work and would also recommend anyone. (FYI i called many pot light company, it was only him who actually visited the house and gave me the exact quote). Thanks Edin for the fantastic work.

Hello first of i want to thank you for the review. My team and i enjoyed working in your home on your lights, and we are looking forward in working with you again on the future projects.

More about Custom Electric Ltd - No Longer In Business

We have been in the business since 2002, servicing our clients in residential, industrial and commercial projects. We have dynamic team in which we work with home designers, contractors, and home owners to achieve the desired outcome of the projects. We offer creative designes for your home or space, and ...