West Of Main Painting & Decorating

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Vancouver BC V5V1T6
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Vancouver  >  West Of Main Painting & Decorating

Reviews for West Of Main Painting & Decorating

ndcurry in Vancouver
ndcurry in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Painting and decorating

Gray Saager, owner of West of Main, has supervised the updating of two of our heritage homes one in Point Grey home and an Arts & Crafts home in New Westminster. We could not recommend him more highly.

C P from Vancouver
C P from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Entire 2 bed condo top to bottom

I was referred to Grey by a friend when I mentioned I was moving into my new condo in Yaletown and would need it painted. I was impressed with Grey's color sense when suggesting paint colors. He was also very professional and friendly and I appreciated his flexibility concerning my move-in dates and working around the delivery of furniture during his job. I've been moved for a couple weeks now, and I have yet to find any flaws in the job he did for me. Very satisfied customer!