Self Stor

Moving & Storage
55 Kelfield Street Toronto ON M9W 5A3

Reviews for Self Stor

Storage Unit

We have had a unit here for almost ten years and have never experienced any issues. Building is clean and well maintained. Staff are friendly .

The one issue we have is the most recent price increase, that was an extremely high spike, and we were not notified.

Davies721 in East York
Davies721 in East York

Excellent customer service

They have been incredible worth their customer service. When I moved my stuff in, my movers came early, Self Stor opened up so i could move my stuff in. They were great to remind me about payments AMD answering any questions I had. It’s a storage company with

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Clean, dry storage

We have been using this storage for excess household items for the past number of years. The facility is clean, dry and temperature controlled. Staff are friendly and helpful. If you need storage, this is a good option.

PDungan in Scarborough
PDungan in Scarborough

Excellent service and convenient units

Needed some storage to put excess items as we put our condo up for sale. Robin and her associates at SelfStor were extremely helpful and accommodating, and the units themselves are extremely convenient to enter and load. Very satisfied.

geoff2 in York
geoff2 in York

More than just storage

Terrific location. Well designed space - plenty of aids such as dollies and good hours for access. I find the staff especially helpful. And I want to give a shout out to Ruth - the manager of the facility. She goes the extra mile to find storage solutions (size and location) that suit my needs.And I have purchased moving and packing supplies from this location as well.

Storage Locker

Great, clean and climate controlled storage space (non-climate controlled also available). Lots of different sizes available. Ruth is also awesome in the office. I've recommended to others, and will continue to do so.

Luke in Etobicoke
Luke in Etobicoke

Rental Storage

Domenic and his staff are very helpful, professional and keep the Rental Storage extremely clean. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for long term and short term services. I have been a Self
stor client for over 7 years!

Luke

Self Store Facility

Have used this Self-Store facility for more than 15 years. It is extremely well managed, clean, secure and easily accessible. It is ideal for a homeowner or small business. Highly recommended.

Great storage unit

Great people working there- especially Ruth! friendly and professional! I recommend this storage to anyone looking for it! Used it last month, and was not expensive, was clean and organized.

More about Self Stor

Premium quality, clean, high security self storage solutions for both your home and office needs. Serving Greater Toronto with locations Etobicoke, Scarborough, Richmond Hill and Guelph.