Richards Upholstery & Interiors Inc

Upholsterers
Mississauga ON L5L1A3
HomeStars  >  Upholsterers in Mississauga  >  Richards Upholstery & Interiors Inc

Reviews for Richards Upholstery & Interiors Inc

Glenn C from Brampton
Glenn C from Brampton

Chair Upholstery

I had a chair upholstered that I was very excited about. They made an error on a chair that I had reupholstered. I discovered the hard way that they don't stand behind their work. I would caution anyone from using their services.

Vicky from Mississauga
Vicky from Mississauga

Cushions

My brother had made some mission style chairs that needed custom cushions. Richards was able to make exactly what we wanted even though we weren't real sure ourselves. He took the measurements and did a wonderful job of making comfortable cushions that have lasted for a couple of years on one chair and they still look great. We have gone back since for more and have sent family members to him too