HomePulse Inspection Services

HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Winnipeg  >  HomePulse Inspection Services

Reviews for HomePulse Inspection Services

Jason  in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Excellent service, Cameron went through everything thoroughly with me and no question went unanswered. It's obvious how experienced he is in this field. Wouldn't blink an eye to recommend him to anyone. Excellent price for the piece of mind he may bring you

Joseph in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Choosing Home Pulse was the best decision I could have made. Our inspector, Cameron, really helped ease my mind in buying a 100 year old home. He tested every outlet, checked every window, tested for radon and carbon monoxide, and went through the house with a thermal camera. Home Pulse even checked the home's appliances for recalls. The house did have a few minor problems, but it feels good to go into something knowing that there won't be any surprises. The entire process took about three hours, and Cameron continuously encouraged me to ask as many questions as I could think up. I'm confident that Home Pulse didn't leave a single stone unturned.

Richard from Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

HomePulse helped my wife & I find the right home. HomePulse provided us with a complete home inspection prior to submitting an offer on a potential property. At one prospective property, HomePulse discovered a major foundation issue that was not an obvious problem on the surface. This discovery potentially saved us unnecessary heartache & expenses. Eventually HomePulse helped us to find a safe & sound home which we have been living in for several months now, issue free. HomePulse was professional & very thorough. They were easy to contact, readily available, & offered detailed explanations during the inspections which increased our knowledge of house construction. Another great component to their services was a breakdown of maintenance & other issues, with a potential timeline as to when the issues would require attention. This was very beneficial when deciding on which properties to submit offers. I was very happy with HomePulse. I will definitely use them again & recommend them to friends. Thanks again!

Michael Naismith from Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

I had never had a home inspection and didn't know what to expect. Cam was very professional and thorough. His walkthrough was amazing, and he gave me the piece of mind to purchase the home I had inspected. His final report was incredible, with information that will be useful well after I've moved in. From beginning to end, HomePulse Inspection Servcies was a 10 out of 10 experience. I've already recommended them to friends.

More about HomePulse Inspection Services

Welcome to HomePulse. ca, were we provide Home Inspection Services for individuals who are buying, selling, renting, maintaining, or renovating a home. We will empower you with the knowledge required to make informed decisions about your home. We are Certified Engineers and Internationally Certified Home Inspectors. We offer customizable services, ...