EMPTY TO ALBERTA - THAT GUY VANLINES LTD

Moving & Storage
Burnaby BC V5G 3S4
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Burnaby  >  EMPTY TO ALBERTA - THAT GUY VANLINES LTD

Reviews for EMPTY TO ALBERTA - THAT GUY VANLINES LTD

1 review Port Alberni, BC

Very professional and hardworking movers who worked through a move that required two pickup locations. First, a difficult pickup on the lower mainland, then a ferry to Vancouver Island to meet the next day to empty and wrap two lockers. The next step was a drive up island to my new home where the moving van was emptied into my home. The movers worked exceptionally hard to place my furniture, and boxes so that I could easily start the unpacking process. Thanks for a trouble free move.

On the move again! in Lake Country
1 review Lake Country, BC

Cost above is moving out into container, one way to storage facility.
Done in one day. Three caring, friendly and efficient young guys. Contents of small two bedroom home into two 8x20 containers. Should have been one based on vague info that a three bedroom would fit that size container! Guess we had lots of boxes! Not a big deal except it doubled our storage costs. Moving guys were quick and efficient at getting second container organized. Can’t totally review until we move back in next May...hope to have same mover guys, they were great.
So far so good! Would recommend to others. We liked being able to put stuff directly into container and seal up till unloaded when we move in. Not many companies seem to offer that service.

jonerz18 in Toronto
1 review Kelowna, BC

The guys showed up, worked hard and were very friendly. They managed to move us in one day and on very short notice. I would recommend them and use them again.

Peterson in Kelowna
1 review Kelowna, BC

The first move was from Coquitlam to Kelowna. New furniture arrived on time and in perfect condition.
The second move was from Kelowna to Fort McMurray. Used furniture arrived as scheduled with one cabinet damaged in transit. An insurance claim is pending.
Overall, friendly and professional service.

House Move in Kelowna
1 review Kelowna, BC

We are extremely happy with the service received from That Guy Van Lines. From the moment we contacted the office to the packing and moving and the unloading, everyone was very professional.
They kept us informed throughout the process. They were on time for the loading and unloading. They took great care in wrapping our stuff before going on the truck.
We have experienced several moves and this is by far the best we have had.
Kerry and Nora Solinsky.

vahaguru2011 in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I moved to another province with Vanlines. It's a really good company, very good service in low rates. Definitely recommend they are nice people and take good care of your valuables.

1 review Burnaby, BC

Very professional from beginning to end. Crew of three showed up on time and loaded in less than 4 hours. We did all the packing of lots of fragile items so we expected some breakage but unpacking we found no breakage and no furniture scratches. The unloading crew arrived at destination in evening and completed the unload after 9 PM but they still took the time to assemble our bed. Wow!! this is customer service. I found the crews had empathy and customer focused. No surprize increases in moving cost above quote as I had previously experienced with other movers. I definitely would recommend this company to anyone planning a move.

Meg in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

They were great providing me with a quote and really fast turn around time. I am a procrastinator and they were able to help me move really quickly and were professional with their delivery and put together my couch for me upon arrival :)

Yasser in Toronto
1 review Burnaby, BC

Efficient and reliable service, friendly staff were on time and helped with the move. Did not require much direction and knew what to do.
The price is great and the service was good.

Bev McConnell in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Great experience with them Very professional and met all of our expectations and more. Was able to move our items from Surrey, BC to Airdrie and Edmonton, AB without any problems

More about EMPTY TO ALBERTA - THAT GUY VANLINES LTD

Weekly trips with empty 5tons, Alberta or long hauls in BC. We offer the cheapest rates, for professional movers. Each move is with two to three movers, 100 moving pads and all the equipment they require. Prices start at only $300. Call us today for a free instant quote. We ...