ClearSeal Windows & Doors

Reviews for ClearSeal Windows & Doors

VICK in Brampton
VICK in Brampton

Window Repair

I contacted them through Kijiji for a crank replacement and I am really impressed with their prompt and efficient service from start till emailing the invoice same day. Not very often you expect to find such good contractor for a small job. Most contractors want to show up for big job but guess who has earned my business when I need them for a big job?
Clear Seal Windows & Doors

Jessica D in Toronto
Jessica D in Toronto

Replacing Foggy Windows

I had 4 window panes that needed to be replaced due to moisture being trapped and the windows cracking.
I found Dan on Kijiji and he gave me a same day quote based on photos I had sent and then came the following day to measure and confirm the price.
The windows were made and installed within a week and the installation took under an hour.
I was extremely impressed with the service they provided - not only were they fast in their turnaround, their price was competitive and they were extremely helpful and accommodating
I would highly recommend these guys

More about ClearSeal Windows & Doors

We are skilled installers and repair guru's for all your window and door needs. We offer quality and friendly service with all of our customers. We are THERMAL UNIT REPLACEMENT SPECIALIST AND PATIO DOOR REPAIR SPECIALIST. Our custom glass and mirror installations will leave you amazed. We pay full attention ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Etobicoke?