Barracuda Painting

Calgary AB T2J 7J4

Reviews for Barracuda Painting

Edie Ludwig  in Calgary
Edie Ludwig in Calgary

Excellent to work with from start to finish

Barracuda Paiting gave life to our painting dreams and allowed us to love our home again. They provided a competitive quote that gave a detailed breakdown of what was included and was quick to respond to questions and clarifications.

Clayton
Clayton

Exterior Garage Door/ Window & Door Trim

Dave and Mike did an outstanding job painting my garage door and trim that was faded and peeling.

We really appreciated the extra time and attention to detail they took to make sure the door looked better than new.

tyrone_chou
tyrone_chou

Exterior paint and stain

Quick and timely work, great communication, would definitely use Barracuda again for other paint services.

Awesome review! Thank you. Be sure to keep our number close by and call us for future painting projects.

Ross G in Toronto
Ross G in Toronto

Painted Windows and Doors of Our Stucco House

David and Mike scraped, sanded, re-caulked, primed and painted two coats on the window frames and doors of our large two-story house. It was three days of hard work and they did an excellent job. I would have no hesitation in recommending Barracuda Painting to anyone looking for an exterior painter.

We honesty can't thank you and everyone else enough that has left us outstanding reviews. We continue to stay focused on providing the best painting experience for our clients and it's a privilege to work with Homestars. Thanks again ~ David

Vinny
Vinny

Exterior House Painting

Barracuda Painting came to repaint all the wood structures of the front of the house including hand rails, window frames, door frames, deck panelling and top floor wood accent. He scrapped, sanded, primed and painted the wood. Barracuda Painting did an excellent job and my wife and I are very happy. He was also very pleasant and accommodating. He provided free advice. I would hire again for the next paint project.

Erin
Erin

Dave painted our new garage door and a few sections of brick on the exterior of our house.

Dave’s workmanship is excellent. His attention to detail (taping, using a brush instead of a sprayer when there was a slight wind) is very thoughtful and professional. I would recommend him to anyone!

It was a pleasure meeting you. I kindly thank you for the nice review and look forward to taking care of all your future painting needs.

Ray
Ray

Painted exterior of house.

We were very pleased with the service and results provided by Barracuda Painting. We would highly recommend them.

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review as it is a great privilege when we receive them. Have a wonderful Summer!

Michelle M.
Michelle M.

Exterior Painting-ceder shakes

David is very professional and pleasant to deal with. Superb customer service, always get back to me right away and is patient with my questions. He came to do the job the next day after we finalized the details, took out the old paint and stained the shakes twice. My house is now looking great again, thanks David!

I appreciate you taking the time to share a great review! I've been away for a few weeks traveling in Brazil. Now back we are in full operation and ready to take on this busy Summer.

Todd in Calgary
Todd in Calgary

Door and Window Frame Painting

Showed up for the estimate when he said he would and completed the work when he said he would. Wish it was always that simple. Thanks you David for the good work.

Thanks Todd. We had only talked on the phone & through emails but I know you're a solid guy. I didn't even have to ask you to leave a review. Please let me know if there is any more painting you need taken care of and thanks for leaving a picture as well. Cheers!

Dirk
Dirk

House painting

David was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He provided a very reasonable estimate and did a splendid job in a fairly short time period.

Thanks so much Dirk, it was really great meeting you guys. I would like to thank you as well for passing my name along to a colleague as they have already set something up with me. All the best!

More about Barracuda Painting

Established in Calgary, 2003. Barracuda Painting began with new home construction, working in the communities of Cranston, Elgin, Copperfield & Heritage Point. After several years I realized I enjoyed working directly with the client, offering free advice, color consultation & home design innovation tips. This lead to not only providing high quality repaints but it began building relationships with clients that have continued for years. I take pride in providing the most professional, efficient & enjoyable experience that you may receive. It is always a pleasure making your house the home of your dreams.