Barracuda Painting

Calgary AB T2J 7J4

Best of 2020 winner 4 timesBest of 2020winner 4 times

Reviews for Barracuda Painting

Garage Door painting

Barracuda Painting did a fantastic job with painting our garage door. They were professional and had great customer service. Highly recommend.

It was great meeting you and I sincerely appreciate the wonderful review. Please call us again!

wattd
wattd

Painting walls/colour match/plaster fix

Dave came and fixed my husband’s bad patchwork and a wrong colour match. He is the most patient and best paint contractor we have ever had. His work is impeccable and he makes sure every detail is taken care of. We would highly recommend his work. Dave is also very personable and eases all your painting woes.

Thank you so much for the incredible review! I look forward to helping you out again in the future.

brenda
brenda

Painting and wallpaper

I had paintable textured wallpaper put on the feature wall. He did an excellent job!
They have painted other rooms in my home and I have always been extremely pleased with their work.

Thank you for your great review! When you need us we'll always be there to help you out.

Don McKinnon from Calgary
Don McKinnon from Calgary

Painted house trim, porch and accent features

Dave and his crew arrived on time and I was really pleased with their commitment to give me a high quality result. They were courteous, respectful and highly skilled. The work was completed on time and the price was as quoted. Dave came up with some great ideas for a couple of problem areas and this saved me hundreds. I highly recommend Barracuda Painting.

Our intentions are always in the best interest of our customers. We want to provide you with the best service at a reasonable price. And I truly thank you for recognizing our commitment in a competitive market. All the best and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Tom
Tom
0 reviews Okotoks, AB

Painting exterior of garage

Barracuda Painting did a "First Class" job on our newly built garage. We appreciated the color consultation that we recieved from David and Kief. The color chosen matched the color of an existing building. David and Kief were a pleasure to work with...they were friendly, professional, very efficient, paid attention to detail and left thejob site clean. We will hire Barracuda Painting in the future.
Thanks very much for a job well done David and Kief.

It's always a privilege to work with clients such as yourself. We appreciate the kind review and absolutely look forward to painting the exterior stucco on your home next year. Best wishes ~ David

Asad in Calgary
Asad in Calgary

Painted my outside garage door and basement baseboard

Very professional, top notch service and quality.
Went well beyond the service contract for us. Highly recommended for any interior or exterior paint job. Would definitely hire him and have already recommended him to friends.

Hello Asad. Thank you for the incredible review! We try our best to take care of all our clients. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

HomeStars in Calgary
HomeStars in Calgary

Paint Job

Dave from barracuda is awesome! Would highly recommend using his services. Very friendly, reasonable pricing. Very happy with the outcome. He painted my house and it looks amazing. Thanks Dave

Those are kind words, thank you. However I can't take all the credit. I've got great help and we all want to make sure the job gets done efficiently and with attention to detail.

Carol
Carol

Painting

They arrived on time, the owner was always on site, very efficient and cleaned up when the job was done!

Thanks Carol! indeed I was on site at all times. I have my help however I enjoy working on the tools as well. I hope you have a great Summer!

Scott
Scott

Interior painting

This is the 2nd time I’ve used Barracuda/ David for painting services, the first time being for a renovation of my own home. This particular job we were preparing an old/tired rental for the sale market. There are lots of painting companies at your fingertips here at homestars... the fact I’ve returned to Barracuda should be enough of an endorsement on its own.

I’ve found David to be courteous, honest, and fairly priced. He’s provided practical, valuable input when looking for solutions to various problems. I would recommend him to friends, and would use him again. That says a lot in my books.

Thanks Scott! We sincerely appreciate your continued support. We're always here to help.

Wrights
Wrights

Painted entire interior of our home

Barracuda painted the interior of our 1970’s home, and went over and above by also repairing damage to old windows & walls. They were timely, efficient & exceptionally professional. They, David & Kenneth, took a personal interest in the job and made recommendations that improved the final look, character & feel of our home. Additionally, the work areas were cleaned up at the end of the day and every room got a thorough vacuuming the final day. We couldn’t be more satisfied.

Honestly you guys were great to work for and the stories you shared with us were very intriguing. We can't thank you enough for leaving a wonderful review. And we might just take you up on that offer and stop by next time we're in the area. ~ David

More about Barracuda Painting

Established in Calgary, 2003. Barracuda Painting began with new home construction, working in the communities of Cranston, Elgin, Copperfield & Heritage Point. After several years I realized I enjoyed working directly with the client, offering free advice, color consultation & home design innovation tips. This lead to not only providing high quality repaints but it began building relationships with clients that have continued for years. I take pride in providing the most professional, efficient & enjoyable experience that you may receive. It is always a pleasure making your house the home of your dreams.