Barracuda Painting

Calgary AB T2J 7J4

Reviews for Barracuda Painting

Erin
Erin

Dave painted our new garage door and a few sections of brick on the exterior of our house.

Dave’s workmanship is excellent. His attention to detail (taping, using a brush instead of a sprayer when there was a slight wind) is very thoughtful and professional. I would recommend him to anyone!

It was a pleasure meeting you. I kindly thank you for the nice review and look forward to taking care of all your future painting needs.

Ray
Ray

Painted exterior of house.

We were very pleased with the service and results provided by Barracuda Painting. We would highly recommend them.

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review as it is a great privilege when we receive them. Have a wonderful Summer!

Michelle M.
Michelle M.

Exterior Painting-ceder shakes

David is very professional and pleasant to deal with. Superb customer service, always get back to me right away and is patient with my questions. He came to do the job the next day after we finalized the details, took out the old paint and stained the shakes twice. My house is now looking great again, thanks David!

I appreciate you taking the time to share a great review! I've been away for a few weeks traveling in Brazil. Now back we are in full operation and ready to take on this busy Summer.

Todd in Calgary
Todd in Calgary

Door and Window Frame Painting

Showed up for the estimate when he said he would and completed the work when he said he would. Wish it was always that simple. Thanks you David for the good work.

Thanks Todd. We had only talked on the phone & through emails but I know you're a solid guy. I didn't even have to ask you to leave a review. Please let me know if there is any more painting you need taken care of and thanks for leaving a picture as well. Cheers!

Dirk
Dirk

House painting

David was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He provided a very reasonable estimate and did a splendid job in a fairly short time period.

Thanks so much Dirk, it was really great meeting you guys. I would like to thank you as well for passing my name along to a colleague as they have already set something up with me. All the best!

Alex in Calgary
Alex in Calgary

Interior painting of my home

David and his team have just completed an interior paint job of my home and I am very impressed with their work. David was very professional and courteous and delivered the job in record time. I will be very happy to work with them again and highly recommend the company

I would like to congratulate you on your new home and thank you for having Barracuda Painting take care of the painting. We genuinely appreciate the great review that you have left for us. All the best for 2018!

Miriam
Miriam

Painting job

I highly recommend Barracuda painting. Professional, friendly and efficient service. Barracuda painting was amazing, excellent customer service and the painting is extremely well done. If I need a paiting job done in the house again, I’m contacting this company for sure.

We are very excited for 2018 and can't thank you enough for being the first customer to leave a review for Barracuda this year. We appreciate the kind review and look forward to helping you out once again in the future. All the best!

Anthony
Anthony

Interior painting

David was the first to respond to my request for a quote (within minutes of my request) and was able to start the job within just a few days. The job was done very well and I would recommend him! Well done David!

We sincerely appreciate your business and support with a great review. Please don't hesitate to call us again. All the best!

Painting Garage Doors and Front Deck

Barracuda was the most cost effective of all by far and David was responsive to quickly understand what I was looking for and make it fit for purpose. Great job!

Thank you so much! It's always a pleasure receiving new customers. We always do our best to make you feel as though you have dealt with us in the past and will always look forward to helping you in the future. David.

Shannon
Shannon

Friendly Service, Great Work, Competitive Price

David was super friendly and easy to deal with. I was extremely impressed with how quickly he was able to fit my job in and complete it. I had some difficult areas to paint (example: behind a large hand rail) and it was done perfectly. To top it all off when compared with other quotes his came in significantly lower. I would definitely hire Barracuda Painting for any of my future paint jobs and recommend them to friends.

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. It's reviews like this one that continue to make Barracuda Painting successful. Please call us in the future for any painting needs as we would be more than happy to help you.

More about Barracuda Painting

Established in Calgary, 2003. Barracuda Painting began with new home construction, working in the communities of Cranston, Elgin, Copperfield & Heritage Point. After several years I realized I enjoyed working directly with the client, offering free advice, color consultation & home design innovation tips. This lead to not only providing high quality repaints but it began building relationships with clients that have continued for years. I take pride in providing the most professional, efficient & enjoyable experience that you may receive. It is always a pleasure making your house the home of your dreams.