Target Combined Services

Reviews for Target Combined Services

Ashley Pamenter from Toronto
Ashley Pamenter from Toronto

Thank you, Bryant!

Efficient and expedient service. Our clogged shower was clear in under an hour with advice for how to prevent our issues in the future. He came quickly and the price was reasonable - especially when compared to the same service from Mr. Rooter.

Thanks Ashley

Del Grande Homes
Del Grande Homes
1 review Whitby, ON

Complete Rough In and finish of Multiple Washrooms/Kitchen

Bryant is an amazing guy with a great personality. Most importantly he knows how to get the job done right, fast and at an affordable rate. I'm a project manage/contractor and I use him for all my jobs. Top notch service!

Thanks for having us as part of your team

Janice in Newmarket
Janice in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Very Impressed!

I am doing some renovations to my home and needed a toilet installed. Bryant was prompt, very professional and did an awesome job in a very timely manner! I will definitely be using him again!

Thanks for contacting Target Combined services for your plumbing needs. It was a pleasure working with you. Don't hesitate to call us if you need anything else completed.

Target Combined Services

Bathroom shower faucet

Referred from a neighbourhood webpage and a great job . This company is extremely professional also young which I like to support....fair prices too and really likes what he does

Thanks for the review it was great working with you. If you need anything else completed just give us a call.

mak in
mak in

leaking faucets

Bryant is professional, timely and flexible. It was very easy to work with him. I would recommend him and will use him again. He went to the supplier I originally used to get the part needed.

We appreciate the review, it helps others know we provide a professional choice when it comes to their plumbing issues. If anything else comes up we are here to help. Thanks again from the Target Team!

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Plumbing Work

Bryant was prompt, honest and did a great job. I had a number of plumbing issues that he fixed efficiently. I will definitely be calling upon Bryant in the future and recommending him to others. Thank you Bryant!

Susan Sarrazin in Toronto
Susan Sarrazin in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Household plumbing repairs.

Bryant was able to come to our home on short notice. He did an excellent job to repair some plumbing issues we had in a couple of different spots in our home and took the time to explain what the issues were and how to manage minimizing them in the future. A real pleasure to do business with. I would happily recommend Bryant.

Bathroom sink drain repair

Bryant is very professional. He provided excellent customer service and high quality work when fixing my sink drain issue. He took time to explain the issue providing both short and long solutions. He was responsive and on time. I highly recommend his services!

Plumbing blockage in basement drain

Bryant from Target Contracting showed up within a 2 hour response period just like he said he would. Such a friendly guy who did a fantastic job fixing the basemt drain. Really helped us out quick after our basement flooded and we were panicking. I would definitely hire him again without a doubt!! Thank you!!

More about Target Combined Services

Target Combined Services is a GTA – based company that was established in 2006, and has since grown into a reputable, trustworthy, and fully insured contracting service. We specialize in plumbing and both interior and exterior home renovations! Our team has serviced hundreds of clients across Toronto and the Greater ...