Whitby ON L1N 3E9

Reviews for Target Combined Services

Great service

Have had Bryant complete many jobs at our place, always professional, very informative, attention to detail, excellent craftsmanship, quick response to calls and arranges service visits promptly. Will definitely continue to call for all plumbing needs in the future.

Thanks for the review. It was our pleasure helping you out on your issue at hand. Have a great day!

Jimmyv in Toronto
Jimmyv in Toronto

Master bathroom sink replacement.

I called Bryant, target combined services, I wanted to get my daughter and son in laws cracked under mount master bath sink replaced in there condo on the waterfront in Toronto . As a surprise for them. Bryant was punctual, returned calls right away. And planned out the removal of cracked sink. And installed new. He did a great job. Very clean workmanship. professional, and very accommodating with install day, and times. I would highly recommend Bryant. and would definitely use his services again in the future.

Thanks for calling us to take care of your plumbing issue. Hope to hear from you next time you need something!

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Toilet repair

Bryant was very courteous and professional. Worked quickly with no mess or fuss. he was very accommodating and responsive in terms of responding to the repair request. Would use them again no question

Thanks for spending time to allow other to know about the professional services we provide. Feel free to contact us anytime you have a plumbing issue. Have a great day!

Christine Taylor in Pickering
Christine Taylor in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Plumbing

Bryant was referred to us by a friend. He worked for us on three separate occasions and we had great experiences each time. We found him to be very professional, speedy and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.

Thanks for choosing us to improve your home. Please let us know if there isn anything else we could do to help!

JSmith88 in Oshawa
JSmith88 in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Whole home reno completed with alteration of existing plumbing

Bryant ran a new manifold system for dedicated runs for each of our 4 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, lawn sprinkler system, etc. He maintains a clean job site and always makes sure the job is done correctly and professionally. If you want the best plumber look no where else.

Thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you in your project!

3 reviews Ajax, ON

Knowledgeable, Fast Service, 10+

Bryant has completed several jobs at my house. He installed the fixtures in my master bathroom when we completed a high value gut/new installation. Bryant knew exactly what was required and was very knowledgeable with my high-end fixtures.

For second call, he was at my house to find and repair a leak in an older bathroom. He came within an hour and had the repair completed quickly.

The most recent repair was a back up in the basement floor drain. Again, he was there within 35 minutes.He resolved the problem quickly.

Bryant is very good at diagnosing problems and resolving them quickly and efficiently. I woudl never hesitate to recommend him, he is a very nice person who treats his customer with respect. I highly, highly, recommend him.
Randy

Thanks Randy for the great review, it's always nice hearing the feedback from our satisfied customers. We're are always here to help.

Thanks again!

Ashley Pamenter from Toronto
Ashley Pamenter from Toronto

Thank you, Bryant!

Efficient and expedient service. Our clogged shower was clear in under an hour with advice for how to prevent our issues in the future. He came quickly and the price was reasonable - especially when compared to the same service from Mr. Rooter.

Thanks Ashley

Del Grande Homes
Del Grande Homes
1 review Whitby, ON

Complete Rough In and finish of Multiple Washrooms/Kitchen

Bryant is an amazing guy with a great personality. Most importantly he knows how to get the job done right, fast and at an affordable rate. I'm a project manage/contractor and I use him for all my jobs. Top notch service!

Thanks for having us as part of your team

Janice in Newmarket
Janice in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Very Impressed!

I am doing some renovations to my home and needed a toilet installed. Bryant was prompt, very professional and did an awesome job in a very timely manner! I will definitely be using him again!

Thanks for contacting Target Combined services for your plumbing needs. It was a pleasure working with you. Don't hesitate to call us if you need anything else completed.

Bathroom shower faucet

Referred from a neighbourhood webpage and a great job . This company is extremely professional also young which I like to support....fair prices too and really likes what he does

Thanks for the review it was great working with you. If you need anything else completed just give us a call.

More about Target Combined Services

Target Combined Services is a Durham Region– based company that was established in 2006, and has since grown into a reputable, trustworthy, and fully insured plumbing company. We specialize in plumbing and drains in residential and commercial properties! Our team has serviced hundreds of clients across Durham Region and the ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Whitby?