Valley Floors Inc

51 Bedfield Close NE
Calgary
AB
T3K 3L3

I had Niel Clement and Valley Floors recommended to me by a friend in the flooring industry. Niel came out to give me a full quote and was always available when I had questions. As soon as I was ready to do the work he worked with me to get started as soon as possible. Niel did a great job on the install. My wife and I are very happy with the installation. Niel was very professional and provided great customer service. I would not hesitate in recommending him to others.

Hi Rick ,
Thanks so much for the kind words. I really enjoyed working on your floor and discussing suppliers and future projects. I trust you were happy with my tile setter's work as well.
The pizza was delicious by the way!!

Irena from Calgary
Irena from Calgary

Replaced laminate flooring

We were so impressed with the high level if workmanship done by Niel and his crew. The service was excellent and they always made time to answer my many questions. We found a small flaw in the product after all was installed and Niel came back right away to replace the boards that were imperfect. Wouldn't think of using anyone else. Very easy to deal with, very helpful, green products, excellent quality of work, job done quickly with minimal impact to our daily lives. The improvement us remarkable and we are so happy with the new look! Thanks !

Thank you so much for the kind words Irena! You were such a treat to work for and we will be happy to work with you on future projects!

Marissa from Calgary
Marissa from Calgary

Floors, baseboards and casing

I’m a first time homebuyer and renovator; I had Niel Clement and Valley Floors recommended to me by a family member. As soon as I met Niel, I knew that I had hired someone I could trust. He came out to give me a full quote and was always available when I had questions. As soon as I was ready to do the work he worked with me to get started as soon as possible. My condo had some “issues” to say the least. Neil and his team worked hard to help with all of the problems caused by the previous owners. They had no obligation to help me resolves these issues but they went above and beyond. I’m so happy with the floors and finishing work Niel did for me. My condo is truly now a home and I have Valley Floors to thank for helping me get the look I wanted. I recommend Valley Floors to all of my friends and family.

Thank you for the kind words, Marissa! You were an absolute pleasure to work with and we look forward to working with you again in the future.
Until then, best wishes and as always if there are ever any questions or concerns we are always a phone call away.

More about Valley Floors Inc

Hello, this is Niel Tyler Clement of Valley Floors Inc. Valley Floors Inc. started in Ottawa, Ont. in the summer of 2009. I had a firm goal of having my name synonymous with quality workmanship and materials. I carry a solid reputation for excellence and integrity in the field of ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Calgary?