Lennox Stairs and Wood Floors

Floor Laying & Refinishing
109 Industrial Crt Dunnville ON n1a0a7
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Hamilton  >  Lennox Stairs and Wood Floors

Reviews for Lennox Stairs and Wood Floors

Sarah from Grimsby
Sarah from Grimsby
1 review Grimsby, ON

Hardwood Floors

We contacted Peter and Neil of Lennox Stairs because we wanted hardwood for our entire main floor installed, stained and finished on site, and were very happy with their service, product and workmanship.

Kerry Gilchrist from Burlington
Kerry Gilchrist from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Refinished Hardwood Floors

We had Lennox refinish our hardwood floors as part of a major renovation.From first contact to completion they were very professional.The finished product is awsome.I would not hesitate to use them again.

Jeff Inkes from York
Jeff Inkes from York
1 review Stoney Creek, ON

Design and Installation of Stairs

I built my own home which was designed with an open concept staircase as the central feature. I had a very specific "look" in mind which the folks at Lennox Stairs were able to create for me. Right from the design and measurement to the final installation, Lennox was very professional, met every deadline, and came in on budget. I would not hesitate to recommend Lennox to any one of my friends or family. We couldn't be happier with the craftsmanship of our stairs.