Alba Exteriors

Calgary AB T3P 0C5
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Alba Exteriors

Reviews for Alba Exteriors

MS from Calgary

Ben & Alba did our roof (removed 40+ year-old shakes and replaced with shingles). They were awesome. They showed up on time, each time. They did great work and obviously cared about doing things the right way. Ben was awesome to deal with. Highly recommended.

Thanks so very much for your amazing review we at Alba Exteriors appreciated very much !!! It was our pleasure to do your roof !!

mila

Excellent Workmanship and Outstanding /Professional Service. My Highest Commendation and Appreciation to Franco of Winmar and Ben of Alba Exterior for their Amazing Personalized and high quality Customer Service and Dedication in representing/executing their Company's Goals and Objectives.

We at Alba exteriors strive to impress our costumers with our workmanship and loyalty.. we thank you so very much for you're review and business we greatly appreciate it

Rusa in Calgary

I am absolutely happy with the repairs done, its an excellent service, and very fast. It took Ben and his team only 2 days to repair my house, garage, sunroom and shed roofs and gutters. They also cleaned up afterwards really well. Very professional and polite crew. Materials were found of right color and quality, I am pleasantly impressed and would recommend Alba Exteriors to anybody in need of roof repairs.

Thanks so much Elena it was my pleasure to do your roof !!!

Sue  in Calgary

I hired Alba Exteriors to replace my bungalow roof as they beat all other 3 quotes, and did a fine job on a neighbours home.
I couldn't be more happy. They finished the job in one day with a full coordinated crew. All the guys presented extremely professional and polite.
Ilir, the project manager, (co -owner) stayed on site throughout the day contributing, supervising and ensuring all details to his top standard. Cleanup excellent too!
Numerous neighbours raving how fantastic my roof looks!
I highly recommend Alba Exteriors as very impressed with quality workmanship, and overall workplace ethics !
Great Job ALBA EXTERIORS !

Thank you for your business Sue!

Marian & Adam in

Recently we had to have the roof on our house redone and Alba Exteriors was recommended by our insurance company, a good sign I thought. The guys at Alba were very professional in communicating about the installation timing, which we needed to reschedule due to weather, and keeping us up to date on daily progress. They were present throughout the job supervising the installers, and made sure that in the end a high quality job was done to uphold their reputation. Their experience and knowledge allowed us to identify issues and put the best roof possible in place to prevent problems in the future. They were very thorough and explained everything well in a way that I could understand. The workers were very respectful of our home and left the job site very clean. I would definitely recommend Alba Exteriors to anyone looking for a company who takes pride in their work. I feel confident we will not be running into any issues with our new roof.

Thank you for your business Marian and Adam.

bobshaw100

Ben was very easy to get a hold of and was willing to solve any issues. Our roof was completed in 1 1/2 days start to finish. I do wish the clean up was a little better as I would rate the clean up 8 out of 10 other than that everything else was to our standards. Thanx Ben

Thank you Bob.

Wargirk

They cleaned up after themselves so well!! Very friendly with my neighbours. The work they done was amazing, love the look they helped me pick out.
I highly recommend them for all your home exterior needs!!

Thank you for your business!

francosirianni

I met with Ben about 4 years ago when I was in need of a reliable exterior trade.
I gave him the opportunity to re-roof a couple of residential houses I was working on and I could not have asked for a better outcome. Their work was completed in a timely manner, and their workmanship was outstanding. My customers were very pleased with the Alba experience.
Since then I have used Alba Exteriors for all of my exterior projects. They continue to provide the best service and workmanship in the industry. The few times there was an issue it was minor and resolved immediately with just one phone call.
From the moment they arrive at your door to when they complete the job you will see that their work is their passion and not just a job.

Thank you for your business.

Randy E.

Very professional and quality driven.
Quick to complete a project and attention to final results.

Thank you Randy.

Gemma in Calgary

I would highly recommend Alba Exteriors .....they did the job quickly and efficiently ......cleaned up afterwards without any indication of repairs....job looks great ! Replaced shingles on my home and now years later on a revenue home ....referrals out to Alba Exteriors !!!!

Thank you, it was great working with you.

More about Alba Exteriors

Alba Exteriors is a family ran business that is owned and operated by three brothers. Alba Exteriors specializes in roofing, siding, eavestrough, soffit, facia and cladding. Friendly and customer oriented staff make your exterior project a worry free and excellent experience.