Alba Exteriors

Calgary AB T3P0C5
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Alba Exteriors
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Alba Exteriors

Marian & Adam in

Recently we had to have the roof on our house redone and Alba Exteriors was recommended by our insurance company, a good sign I thought. The guys at Alba were very professional in communicating about the installation timing, which we needed to reschedule due to weather, and keeping us up to date on daily progress. They were present throughout the job supervising the installers, and made sure that in the end a high quality job was done to uphold their reputation. Their experience and knowledge allowed us to identify issues and put the best roof possible in place to prevent problems in the future. They were very thorough and explained everything well in a way that I could understand. The workers were very respectful of our home and left the job site very clean. I would definitely recommend Alba Exteriors to anyone looking for a company who takes pride in their work. I feel confident we will not be running into any issues with our new roof.

Job Price

Thank you for your business Marian and Adam.

bobshaw100

Ben was very easy to get a hold of and was willing to solve any issues. Our roof was completed in 1 1/2 days start to finish. I do wish the clean up was a little better as I would rate the clean up 8 out of 10 other than that everything else was to our standards. Thanx Ben

Thank you Bob.

Wargirk

They cleaned up after themselves so well!! Very friendly with my neighbours. The work they done was amazing, love the look they helped me pick out.
I highly recommend them for all your home exterior needs!!

Job Price

Thank you for your business!

francosirianni

I met with Ben about 4 years ago when I was in need of a reliable exterior trade.
I gave him the opportunity to re-roof a couple of residential houses I was working on and I could not have asked for a better outcome. Their work was completed in a timely manner, and their workmanship was outstanding. My customers were very pleased with the Alba experience.
Since then I have used Alba Exteriors for all of my exterior projects. They continue to provide the best service and workmanship in the industry. The few times there was an issue it was minor and resolved immediately with just one phone call.
From the moment they arrive at your door to when they complete the job you will see that their work is their passion and not just a job.

Job Price

Thank you for your business.

Randy E.

Very professional and quality driven.
Quick to complete a project and attention to final results.

Thank you Randy.

Gemma in Calgary

I would highly recommend Alba Exteriors .....they did the job quickly and efficiently ......cleaned up afterwards without any indication of repairs....job looks great ! Replaced shingles on my home and now years later on a revenue home ....referrals out to Alba Exteriors !!!!

Job Price

Thank you, it was great working with you.

Icon Homes in Calgary

Alba Exteriors did an amazing job on my roof and siding. Not only did they guide me with my choices, but also delivered fast and amazing service! Highly recommended!! Thank you for all your hard work, and for providing such great service. :-)

Job Price

Thank you, it was great working with you as well.

I had a very good experience with Alba Exteriors. The sales activity on the front end was just the right amount of technical, workflow process and product information. There was some room for movement on price as well. All in all, they far exceeded my expectations on knowledge, workmanship, friendly to interact and they worked very hard.

Thank you very much.

Mo from Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Adnan and his brothers did an amazing job on my house. They took care of the roofing, siding, cladding, and eavestrough. They were nice and very professional. I would highly recommend Alba Exteriors, great work and cleaned up really well.

Thank you Mo.

Kathy Bristow  from Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Ben Hoda and his crews are amazing. Great work, clean up was excellent. They are very friendly and professional. Gave me a great price on extra work. Would highly recommend them!!

Thank you Kathy.

More about Alba Exteriors

Alba Exteriors is a family ran business that is owned and operated by three brothers. Alba Exteriors specializes in roofing, siding, eavestrough, soffit, facia and cladding. Friendly and customer oriented staff make your exterior project a worry free and excellent experience.