NP Movers

Moving & Storage
Barrie ON L4N 9S1

Reviews for NP Movers

T. Devenyi from Toronto

I just used NP Movers for the second time, and couldn’t recommend them highly enough. They were there exactly when they said they would be, and then moved very quickly and efficiently until they were done. Everything was packed securely and arrived in tact.
I had a table for the backyard that we learned wouldn’t fit through my side yard, nor through the house – so with permission from my neighbour, they took it through her yard, and then lifted it over the fence into mine!
I was blown away with how quickly everything happened. We had done this move three years earlier in the opposite direction (we just moved back into our house after being living in out of town for three years) with another moving company, and with NP it took only slightly more than half the time! And a lot of the time was the unavoidable three hour drive!

Thank you very much for the kind words. We are very pleased you were so happy with your move. We pride ourselves in giving all our customers the best service possible. NP Movers wishes you all the best in your new home.

Bill from Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

I recently hired NP movers, and found them to be punctual, reliable, and a pleasure to deal with. The move was during difficult weather, and had difficult access, but they made sure the move went smoothly. Their prices were also very competitive

Hi Bill, Thank you very much for the kind words. It was a pleasure doing business with you. We wish you all the best in your new home.

More about NP Movers

NP Movers is a locally owned and operated business. We have been doing business in the Barrie area for over 12 years. We pride ourselves on our customer service and high referral rate. With NP Movers there are no hidden fees or surprises.