Tiles R Us

Reviews for Tiles R Us

Ken from Etobicoke
Ken from Etobicoke

Stone Floor and Shower restoration

TilesRus has done a fantastic job restoring our marble floors; and cleaning and re-caulking the shower. They worked very hard to ensure we were more than satisfied and have left us with marble floors that look brand new. The general manager, Owen, was very easy to work with. I appreciate the hard work, responsiveness and professionalism. I highly recommend TilesRus.

Thank you for your business... we really enjoyed your hospitality.

Patty in Ingersoll
Patty in Ingersoll

Interior Tile Rejuvenation

I was so happy to receive the flyer from TilesRUs as I hated looking at the areas of missing grout , dirty grout and tile and moldy chaulking in our two bathrooms and front entrance. Owen was awesome to deal with - Quick To respond and quick to come do the job. And he was done in one day. He was efficient and very pleasant and professional to deal with - plus he did a fantastic job! Amazing what a little tile rebuffing can do to a 15 year old shower! I’ve referred a friend already and would gladly use him again when the need arises. Thanks Owen!!

Thank you so much for your business... much appreciated

Lilly
Lilly
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Shower tiles & grout

Great work! The guys were efficient, professional and friendly. The shower looks brand new. They take personal care to ensure its a great job - and it is!!! I would recommend them to anyone!

Thank you for your business... much appreciated

Lauren
Lauren

Excellent

Owen did a fantastic job! He deep cleaned all tiles in 2 bathrooms: floor, bathtub, and shower. He removed mold, replaced broken grout and re-sealed. Bathrooms look brand new. I highly recommend.

Thank you for your business and taking time out of your busy schedule to give us a review. much appreciated

David DIorio from Toronto
David DIorio from Toronto

Shower restoration

Owen did an excellent job on my shower- it looks brand new. I'd recommend TilesRUs to anyone who is looking to have the tile and grout in their shower restored. Before and after photos are below- I am very happy with how it looks!

Thank you fir your business... much appreciated

Estella in Markham
Estella in Markham

700 sqft of porcelain tile

The grouting in my porcelain tile was really dirty and even the tile itself but Tiles R Us did an amazing job. My tiles look like new now. 100% recommended.

Thank you so much for taking tine to give us a wonderful review. Much appreciated.

Full cleaning of Shower/Tub. Removal of mold andvrecaulking

Excellent Job once again done by OWEN.
Shower tiles look new.
He has expert knowledge complimented with impressive work ethic. Appreciate his respectful clean up after completion.
Accepts the challenge, creates a concise and timely plan and executes it with professionalism for a exceptional final result.
Owen is the ONE that you want to have it done right.

Thank you for your business and that's a wonderful review... much appreciated

Kitchen tiles

Great service awesome results Grimy tiles now clean so happy with results. Would hire again

More about Tiles R Us

At TilesRus, we've got all your needs covered from Tile and Grout Cleaning and Restoration to Marble Restoration and Polishing. Don't hesitate to ask us a question or inquire as to why a certain process has to take place. All of our staff are friendly and knowledgeable and we have ...
Looking for Tile and Grout Cleaning pros in Milton?