Tiles R Us

Reviews for Tiles R Us

Lucy25
Lucy25

Shower Restoration

Owen did a great job restoring our shower. We were looking at replacing it, so were pleased to come across his positive reviews on Homestars. Very thorough job!

Thank you for your business.

Leander
Leander

Grout replacement and recaulking

The quality of the work was great, I wish we’d done it years ago. Weeks later, I’m still pleased. I have two minor quibbles about the overall experience, but they wouldn’t prevent me from using Tiles R Us again, or from recommending them to a friend. The first is that I had to do quite a bit of cleanup of the job site and surrounding area (although he put in a very long day, so perhaps it can be forgiven :) ). The second is that, after agreeing to the quote, I couldn’t get one final question answered (communication via email). Neither of the above should be taken as a deal-breaker, just something to be aware of. Overall, I’m happy with the work and feel I received good value.

Thank you for your business, correction noted.

jenny.jereb
jenny.jereb

Shower regrout

Excellent job. I am completely happy with the job Owen did on my shower! He is a diligent and hard worker and the shower looks brand new! I recommend Tilesrus for any tile job. You won't be disappointed! Owen is such a professional.

Dimitri
Dimitri

Bathroom renovation

Work was done in a professional manner, bathroom looks like new and after work whole area was left clean.
happy with the price too.

Thank you for your business, much appreciated.

helentsantspersonal in Toronto
helentsantspersonal in Toronto

Shower stall regrouting - thrilled with the results!

Our master ensuite shower stall was in bad shape with major mould issues. We thought we needed a costly Reno. I found Owen on site and thought I would give him a try. We are so glad we did. The results exceeded our expectations! After regrouting, caulking and polishing each tile, including the ceiling, the shower looks like new! Thank you Owen.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I will send you before and after pictures for you to upload.

Tim H.
Tim H.

Stand-up shower cleaning

Was looking for a stand-up shower grout/tile clean. The walls and ceiling were done immaculately, but the base was so bad, we had to replace instead, as cleaning wouldn't be good enough. The end product looks amazing!

Thank you so much for taking time from your busy schedule to give us a review. We appreciate your business

Aidenhsy
Aidenhsy

Bathroom Marble Clean and Polish

Fixed the marble, came on time and did a great job, nice and clean and cleaned up afterwards.

Thank you for your business.

Robert
Robert

Bathroom

Owen was one of the friendliest people I have ever met and is very passionate about what he does and hardworking. My wife and I were amazed at the way the bathroom and countertop turned out. Considering bringing him back in to do our other bathroom in the coming months. Highly recommend, Tiles R Us is very lucky to have Owen.

That was so nice to hear ...thank you so much

toky
toky

Tile and Grout resurfacing and restore

Easy to book. Responded immediately. Showed up right on time. Highly detailed work with great results. Professional and friendly.

Thank you so much for your business.

Mike W.
Mike W.
1 review , ON

Shower

Was going to spend 10-20k to get my shower redone. Saw an advertisement on Facebook, read the reviews and asked him to take a look. For only a fraction of the cost, my existing shower looks brand new. The only challenge was that it was supposed to take 7-8 hours and ended up being 15 hours. He stayed until 12:30am making sure it was perfect and up to his own high standards. It was a bit late, the kids slept through it. We were tired, but the job was done right. The only suggestion I would have is to try to break up a longer job into 2 days and to let customers know that it might take 2 days to complete prior to starting. We will buy a new showerhead and shower caddy to fool us into thinking we have a brand new shower. Thanks for the hard work.

Thank you for your patience, suggestion noted. You are a gentleman. I enjoyed working for you.

More about Tiles R Us

At TilesRus, we've got all your needs covered from Tile and Grout Cleaning and Restoration to Marble Restoration and Polishing. Don't hesitate to ask us a question or inquire as to why a certain process has to take place. All of our staff are friendly and knowledgeable and we have completed 100's of projects. We are insured and WSIB compliant. We want you to know just how special you and your project are to us, so we do our very best to ensure that you and your needs always come first. We even have a complimentary free no obligation estimate.

Some of the services provided:
Tile and grout cleaning and sealing
Mold and Mildew removal