Tile and Grout Cleaning

Reviews for Tiles R Us

dant64
dant64

Shower Stall Restoration

Great job by Owen! My place looks like new again. He estimated 5 hours for the shower restoration and floor tile and grout cleaning and he was right on time. Will recommend him to anyone who needs similar work.

Thank you, am glad you liked it. It's nice working for you.

leticiakurucz
leticiakurucz

Tile and grout restoration and caulking

416-858-9590
5 Harding Ave
Toronto
M6M 0A3

Quick and profesional Service. Great results. I recommend the service any time. Excellent quality job. Very satisfied

Stanley
Stanley
1 review North York, ON

Tile and grout restoration

Work-person was courteous and highly professional. He restored our tiles and grout to their original colors. Price appeared to be fair, given the amount of work he had to do. We will definitely use your services again, and recommend to others. It is great to witness professionalism and pride in workmanship.

Am glad you enjoyed the service. I told you... we are the best in the business.

Jesper Bank in York
Jesper Bank in York
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Bringing a Travertine floor back to its former glory

416-858-9590
5 Harding Ave
Toronto
M6M 0A3

Our kitchen which extends into a beautiful sun room has beautiful travertine marble tiles, with a warm, vibrant color.
However in the kitchen area, lots of wear plus most likely the wrong cleaning liquids had made the travertine tiles look dull and in many places the surface was black giving me cause for concern whether the stones were damaged.
Owen spent a day zealously cleaning and polishing until the stones were brought back to their orginal shine. He also provide me with guidance on how to properly maintain the tiles to keep them beautiful.
Owen is very passionate about his work and it shows. I give Owen my highest recommendations and would definitely use him again, whether it is for the travertine floor tiles or my washroom tiles. I know he will not rest until the work done to his own high quality standard.

Thank you very much for letting other homeowners know how much we love what we do.

David
David

Tile and grout restoration service

Tile and grout cleaning. TilesRus took great pride in their work. Very well done complete job.

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to give us a review. Am glad the floor difference is clear.

West view  in Newmarket
West view in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

shower work

Owen is a terrific Guy Who does an excellent job.
I highly recommend Owen. I was very satisfied.
Owen was very neat and He cleaned up very well.
He did what He said He would.

Thanks for your hospitality during the job. Enjoyed working at your beautiful home.

Bridgette J.
Bridgette J.

Travertine Shower Stall Restoration

Owen was very professional at all times explained the job very well. There was no rushing Owen took his time and the job was AWESOME we need more people in this world like him, he is very proud of his jobs and I can state he should be. I will highly recommend this gentleman and his company . Thanks Owen really love my shower and floors and the BUDGET lol as well...

Thanks for your hospitality during the job. Enjoyed working for you.

jim.grant
jim.grant

Shower Restoration & caulking

We are very pleased with Owen's work. The shower stall now looks like new again.

Thank you very much for your business

Baria Abu Ghoush in Toronto
Baria Abu Ghoush in Toronto

Bad Bad Service !

I had an accident in my kitchen that damaged some spots in the kitchen tile, i called Owen and he cam to my house and inspected the situation and assured me that he can fix it and that the material he put will never be removed. so he worked for like 4 hours, the result was not good but it was ok, but after two weeks the material that he put started to fade out until it was completely gone and the kitchen floor went back to its damaged situation. I tried to call Owen many times and left voice messages but he never answered my calls!
Very Very bad service do not recommend him to anyone.

Client was adviced to replace the vinyl as the solution to the problem she insisted she wants it repaired which she was adviced not to be a permanent fix.
several months passed we didn't get any any phone call only to see the bad review.

winston
winston

Onyx bartop Restoration, Polishing and sealing

Owen is amazing he takes great pride in his work. He knows his craft well and takes the time to educate you the customer before and while he is doing the job. I was nervous before hand due to the nature of the stone that we have but the stone looks unbelievable after Owen finished working on it. A job well done Owen.

More about Tiles R Us

At TilesRus, we've got all your needs covered from Tile and Grout Cleaning and Restoration to Marble Restoration and Polishing. Don't hesitate to ask us a question or inquire as to why a certain process has to take place. All of our staff are friendly and knowledgeable and we have completed 100's of projects. We are insured and WSIB compliant. We want you to know just how special you and your project are to us, so we do our very best to ensure that you and your needs always come first. We even have a complimentary free no obligation estimate.

Some of the services provided:
Tile and grout cleaning and sealing
Mold and Mildew removal