Tiles R Us

Reviews for Tiles R Us

TonyD
TonyD

Bathroom , Kitchen, and Front Foyer

It was a pleasure having Owen, and his guys in my house. The job was done flawlessly. Owen did not leave until I was completely satisfied. I am very happy. It looks like a brand new house.

Thanks you for your business. It was an honour working for you. Enjoyed your hospitality

Bathroom regrouting

Hired them to regrout a 15 year old shower. The service man was courteous and was very careful about wearing a mask at all times. The job was very well done and everything was cleaned up nicely.
Would hire again.

Private User reviews Kleinburg, ON

Amazing, the best!

I recommend "Tiles R’ Us" 100%! Owen did an excellent job in our place, he takes his time to find perfection, it’s like he’s doing the job for his own place.

We wanted to polish 3 places in our home (Main entrance, 1st floor bathroom and the Laundry in our 2nd floor), we’re very satisfied, I must say that honestly "Tiles R’ Us" it’s definitely the Mercedes-Benz of polishing floors... they’re professionals in what they do.

(See for yourself the pictures attached... the stone in my place looks simply Beautiful, like a mirror, like water on it).

That's a beautiful review right there, thank you for your business.....much appreciated

Repair bathroom caulking and grout.

TilesRus has done a terrific job repairing grout and caulking in our bathroom. The quotation and job description were detailed and well organized. Owen arrived in a timely manner, matched colours for grout and caulking, and completed an amazing installation which was neat, tidy and efficient. Owen made an eyesore into a new bathroom in an easy process for us with simple on line records and payment. You will be pleased to have TilesRus work for you.

lionrouge
lionrouge

Marble Floor polish and regrout

hired tiles r us to polish my old and worn looking marble.

Owen worked hard on the polish and grout. When some grout popped out a few days after the initial repair he was very responsible and did a complete replacement of the grout.

Looks much better.

Thanks

Kitchen and Bathroom Tile and Grout Cleaning

Owen did a great job yesterday and completed the job as promised. The tile floor in our kitchen looks amazing and the grout in our bathroom is so much improved with the cleaning. Owen even did a few touch up jobs for me when I asked like reattaching a broken tile and cleaning up the caulking on a drain in a different bathroom. I am very satisfied with the job.

Thank you for your business. Much appreciated

Floor like new

I run a super busy restaurant that has put thousands of people through the doors in the last few years. My floor looked like it was in need of a total overhaul. Owen cleaned it up and made it sparkle like new!

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to give us a review ....much appreciated

Shower resurfacing

I'm very happy with how my shower turned out. Excellent service, friendly. Would highly recommend this company.

Shower Cleanup

Owen did an incredible job cleaning up our shower to a like-new state. The attention to detail, was second to none. He was able to get into places I couldn’t even see and ensure that everything was cleaned and protect for the future. Would highly recommend to anyone, worth every penny!

Thank you so much for taking time to give us a review

Lisa from Toronto-5829
Lisa from Toronto-5829

Slate tile floor refinishing

I had a mostly positive experience with this company. The outcome of the floors is quite nice and clean in appearance, and Owen even went the extra step to descale and polish the ceramic surface of the stovetop, which was a very kind thing to do. The appointment started nearly two hours late, though Owen did send map updates of his ETA. My one reservation with giving an 8/10 review is that Owen commented that the work took much longer than expected, that he should have charged more, that I shouldn’t install floors again, etc. I found this surprising and quite off putting, as I sent numerous pictures of the work that was to be done to receive the quote. Overall, though, I am happy with the end results.

More about Tiles R Us

At TilesRus, we've got all your needs covered from Tile and Grout Cleaning and Restoration to Marble Restoration and Polishing. Don't hesitate to ask us a question or inquire as to why a certain process has to take place. All of our staff are friendly and knowledgeable and we have ...
Looking for Tile and Grout Cleaning pros in Milton?