Tiles R Us

Tile and Grout Cleaning
5 Harding Ave Toronto ON M6M 0A3
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Richmond Hill  >  Tiles R Us  >  Amazing Shower Refresh
Christine O. from Toronto
Christine O. from Toronto

Amazing Shower Refresh

After getting in touch with a few vendors on HomeStars, we selected 'Tiles R Us' because of the solid reviews AND because their quote gave us a range of services available, and the range of rates. We felt that we really had a sense of what could be done and what we were going to have to pay once the vendor was onsite.

Owen from 'Tiles r Us' did a great job turning what looked like an old glass and tile stand-in shower into something new! Years of abuse from the previous owners and us too had it looking really sad, i was even embarrased about letting anyone see it - no mater how much i scrubbed, i couldn't get it looking acceptable!

After only 4 hours of Owen working on it, it was unrecognizable! Im thrilled we avoided a massive reno (which i though was my only option at this point!) by hiring 'Tiles R Us'.

I have already passed their contact information onto others, I strongly encourage you to select 'Tiles R Us' to refresh the tiles, grout and caulking in an older shower, you won't recognize the place!

Thank you so much for your business and taking time to give us a review. Much appreciated