Countertops

Reviews for Rolling Stones Granite

Geeta in Vaughan
Geeta in Vaughan

Kitchen

Wow!! Fernando and his team at Rolling Stones has exceeded my expectations In my kitchen counter and island. The workmanship is flawless. The installers were courteous for taking care of my new home. They kept me informed each step of the insulation process and were polite, friendly and did not make a mess. Fernando and my home builder worked with professionalism, timely and coordinately excellent fashion. I never thought my kitchen could look so spectacular. Thank you!
Geeta

TMorim
TMorim
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Kitchen counter

It was such a pleasure dealing with Fernando and Rollingstones Granite for our new kitchen countertops during our renovation. He was able to offer a great quartz product based on our budget and was so quick to complete the work! The finished project looks so professional with no seams. It looks amazing and we get lots of compliments. I would highly recommend Rollingstones Granite.

Priscila Laurentis
Priscila Laurentis

Kitchen countertop, including island.

Rolling Stones Granite is a very reliable company. They were very responsive to my needs and got the job done in a very timely fashion. No mess, no stress. I just love my kitchen and the quartz countertop looks amazing. We get compliments from everyone. I am a very happy customer and definitely recommend Rolling Stones Granite.

yski13
yski13
1 review Hamilton, ON

Island and bathroom vanity

Rolling Stones granite were a great company to deal with. Their experience and expertice helped make our renovation easy. Their craftsmanship is superb. Rolling Stone granite made beautiful quartz kitchen counters and an island top (10’x 4’) for us, it is the jewel of our house, we are always complemented on how beautiful it is. Rolling Stone also made a beautiful top for our master bathroom vanity. I would recommend (and have recommended) anyone to use Rolling Stone Granite for incredible counters, islands etc...

Eva
Eva

Kitchen Countertop

Love my kitchen countertops. This is my second project and I had nothing but amazing service, great quality and selection. Highly recommend Fernando and his team from Rolling Stones Granite.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

buyer beware

416-294-0341
10190 Keele Street
Maple
L6A3Y9

Hiring Fernando and his crew was the biggest mistake I made while renovating my new home . After paying for my countertop , the gentleman showed up to my brand new home cutting all the pieces out of the stone in my home. cutting the sink and stove top creating damage to my cabinetry and a HUGE mess for me to clean . Who cuts natural stone in someones brand new home?! after the kitchen and floors are installed ! and Huge pieces to cut too! crazy right! These guys are far from professional . 4 cabinets had to be replaced at my expense .Not even an apology . The counter top was awful nothing was installed properly and all the edges were hand cut, yes ,done by hand . not a professional machine because those are to costly . They run their business on basics ,not proper machinery and no professionalism .Everything was off it was a complete nightmare. It was so awful it looked like I cut the stone myself. I had a fancy edge design(ogee edge) which they said they do all the time, obviously that wasn't true . completely misleading . He told me to "sue him if i didn't like it" .
In the end I made them remove the counter at my loss and hired another company who did an excellent job,thankfully.
Obviously i was NOT reimbursed any money. This company is not qualified and should not be allowed to work on anyones home . spend the extra money and go with a reputable company .

Looking for Countertops pros in Vaughan?