D & S Water Well Service Ltd.

Plumbing
Unionville ON L3P3J3
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Unionville  >  D & S Water Well Service Ltd.

Review for D & S Water Well Service Ltd.

Homeowner in rural markham
Homeowner in rural markham

Well Pump Failure

Late friday evening, I noticed that we were out of water - I checked our well pump and methane tank and it was empty. My plumber referred me to Derek and I left him a message on his VM. I called several other well companies beforehand but no one replied. Within 5 minutes of leaving a message for Derek, he called me back and although he didn't service the type of pump that I had, he said he would come out first thing on Saturday morning. He showed up as promised and looked at the pumping equipment in my house, and within 20 minutes he isolated the issue and water started to flow again. Within an hour, our 200 gal storage tank was filled and we had water once again. Additionally, he increased the water pressure in the house.

I would highly recommend them to service well and pump systems and we will use them again.