Roman Contracting

samanna from Toronto
samanna from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

bathrooms reno

Where do i begin? They started off pretty good, so I thought "finally , i hired men I don't have to watch every second for screw ups". Yeah,OK. On day three i noticed the tiles we jumping and I asked to take them off and redo. I had to go buy new tiles. After that I started to watch what they're doing. In return I got attitude from Dave :" why are you picking at my job?" - because I am paying you for it, that's why! He kept complaining about the walls and the floor of the house being uneven,not my fault - that's how they build here. And if you claim you have 20yrs experience - you should know that. Apparently they offered me a "McDonald's price" - meaning I should shut up and be happy for what they give me. Mind you, they came in, gave me an estimate , and I did not negotiate a dollar!
End result- bad. Tiles jumping,not leveled when you put your hand on the wall. Patern broken in more then one spot ( I was told :" OK,we screwed up,what do you want me to say?" ). Tiles cutting job- bad (I was told :"grout will cover imperfections" -of a sloppy job) . best part - grout cracked in a lot of places,I had to buy grout and redo it myself after. And the caulking... OMG. Dave put silicone all over the place,smudging it with his finger, and saying that I can paint over it- well you CAN'T paint over silicone!! Moreover,he put silicone to make the tub waterproof-and guess what- he failed to remove protective film from the tub! So I had to peel all the caulking and redo. I wish he didn't touch it at all. Also they dumped cement on my backyard lawn and threw cigarette butts allover.
Bottom line - I will never recommend them to even my worst enemy. Sloppy, unprofessional, bad attitude.
Thank you Dave and Sam for an amazing life lesson! Good luck!

Hi Samanna,
The extent of over exaggeration in literally every point your making is quite offensive. We were able to get you two decent washrooms done with the price of half. We are sorry your unhappy, but take it easy.

Angeri Robertson from Newmarket
Angeri Robertson from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Kitchen Renovation, Tiling

Dave and Sam did an excellent job on our home renovations. They are skilled in their trade and were able to work with some very difficult structural challenges. They are extremely reliable, punctual and completed the job with the prices quoted. No hidden extras , which helped us stay within budget! All in all a true pleasure working with them.

Hi Angeri! I am very pleased that you are happy with our services. We take pride in everything we do, we hope you enjoy every second of your new kitchen now! There are up and downs with every job, but all in all it was a pleasure working with you! Hope hear from you soon! :D

Barbara Browne in Richmond Hill
Barbara Browne in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

Various Odd Jobs

I have had Roman Contracting come by to do a number of various odd jobs. The experience has always been pleasant. Dave is a great worker, fast, clean and all the work has always been done really well.

Nagmeh from Woodbridge
Nagmeh from Woodbridge
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Hair Salon Design and Build

Roman Contracting designed and constructed a hair salon for me and they were absolutely fantastic. They even custom built some things like a pedicure station and a gorgeous porcelain tile décor wall, which was entirely their own idea. They were very creative and helpful with ideas while not pushing and still staying under budget leaving behind really clean and beautiful work.

Hi Nagmeh, You guys don't know how proud we are to say that we were able to help you accomplish every idea that would benefit the beauty and functionality of the Salon! Especially with that timeline, a month! Jeez. HAHA
Anyways! It was a pleasure!
Thanks & Best Regards with the new place!

Andrew Z from Etobicoke
Andrew Z from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Bathroom Finish

I hired Roman Contracting to finish a couple washrooms for me after I installed my own showers. I work at a glass cutter so I redid my own showers and had all this extra glass, which they were able to perfectly utilize in order to do the tiling and other things in the rest of the washroom. I know how difficult a project it was and they did it absolutely perfect to what I wanted, so I was very impressed. On top of that they were just such a pleasure to work with and I have no complaints, I refer people to them all the time.

Hi Andrew, I am Glad that the finished result pleased you! We knew that you would love it, as soon as you told us you had glass that you would prefer to use, i knew this was going to be fun. I am thankful for every person you pass us onto.
Thanks and Best Wishes

Danny from Toronto
Danny from Toronto
1 review Maple, ON

Various Home Projects

I hired Roman Contracting for a few different projects - basement finishing, some kitchen work and stairs. I thought they did a very good job. They were really clean, professional and tidy workers. Everything was done within the timelines I asked and I recommend them often.

Hi Danny, Im Glad you were pleased with our services! You know how it goes, you work with us once, now you want to renovate your whole house! All in all It was nice working with you, and i'm sure you learned a thing or two yourself!
Thanks & Best Regards

More about Roman Contracting

We are a Company that has been Established for over 20 years. We work with you, to make sure that all of your needs are met in an orderly fashion. The way we work is as if we were never there in the first place. Matts down no mess, at ...
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Aurora?