Toronto Plumbing & Waterproofing

Drain Services
Toronto ON M6B 1B1
HomeStars  >  Drain Services in York  >  Toronto Plumbing & Waterproofing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Toronto Plumbing & Waterproofing

Nina from York
1 review York, ON

On a Monday I had a flooding basement and I called Toronto Plumbing and Waterproofing based on a recommendation from my neighbours. The teams of plumbing came very quickly and they explained my problem. I was greatly impressed with the service and workmanship Toronto Plumbing and Waterproofing. They always kept me informed as to what they were doing. Thanks guys for great job! I would recommend them to anyone.

Job Price

More about Toronto Plumbing & Waterproofing

Your Most Trusted Plumbing and Waterproofing Contractors providing Toronto with a host of plumbing services. When you choose Toronto Plumbing & Waterproofing Inc. you get professional and reliable service guaranteed. You can rest assured that you'll get great workmanship together with courteous service and the lowest prices in the industry. ...