HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Barrie  >  Pest Control Barrie & Pest Control GTA
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Pest Control Barrie & Pest Control GTA

Preet in
1 review Barrie, ON

Carpenter ants were pouring through a hole in a window frame. We tried so many sprays but did not work.
Called Pest Control Barrie. They answered my phone call even after hours in a friendly way. Amazingly they took it an emergency and Technician was there with in a hour. He visulizef the situation and located the Ants colony. Did the right shot. Till then we have no crapy creatures any more. He diagonozed the reason - watervleakage in the past.
I delegenyly recommend this compny to giv a try.

Job Price

Thanks for your time for sharing your experience. Your satisfaction to our services really matters to our team of professionals to achieve our professional goals.
Thanks again!

Aman in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

We retained the service for Ants Control Service. I would happy to share my good experience which I had with Pest Control Barrie.
Staff on phone was very welcoming. Waseem came in for service. Located the ants colony and killed the nest. No more ants on kitchen counter and sliding door area any more. Very reasonable fee.
Excellent work. Please try them if you need to deal such pest issues.

Thanks Aman,
We appreciate your gesture to comment on our service and your experience.
Thanks

AStill in Thornton
1 review Thornton, ON

We were having some issues with Mice. We had caught a few, but couldn't seem to catch the bugger chewing in our walls at night. I called around to get quotes and info, and pest control barrie was very informative about their products and how they work etc. The technician was on time and friendly, and answered all my questions. He took a look around the garage and outside of the house to see where they might be getting in, and recommended spots to be patched up. We patched up the spots that were recommended, and by two weeks later there was no evidence of any more activity. Approximately 5 months later we did have to call back as we found we had some more activity, but their work is guaranteed for 6 months. I would recommend barrie pest control.

Job Price

Thanks for sharing your experience about our services. Pest Control Barrie aims to provide personalized professional pest control services of all sorts of pests.
Thanks again for your time and insight.

sehajsingh61
1 review Barrie, ON

I had nasty bedbugs in my Apartmemt. They made our life hell. After reading impressive reviews, I chose to hire Pest Control Barrie.
Friendly staff. Guy cam right at time. Gave a thorough shot of extermination service and valuable tips to deter future isues.
Now i can say, I had the right choice of company to give this job. Would say happily to try them . They are professionals.

Job Price

Thanks for your valuable review.

arshchaahal
1 review Barrie, ON

We have been in trouble for a long time. My roomate used so many sprays and chemicals from a local store. Did not work. Getting bites every night made a nightmare.
I searched on Homestars and found pest control barrie. Customer reviews were apealing. Called this compny. Very friendly staff.
Pest guy was right on time. Briefed on the service, procedures and cautions. Amazingly our home is bug free now.
I am convinced that professional help from a compny like this is certanly worth. Don't waste money on buing OTC stuff.

Thanks a lot.
Your comments are appreciated and our commitment and goal to provide best professional pest control services to our valued customers remain priority.

sumair95
1 review Barrie, ON

I am expressing my very special thanks to Waseem, who did service for mice and Rats at my basement. Within few days issue was resolved. What a excellent service. After about 10 days company Pest Control Barrie called back to followup . We are impressed about their service and how they take care their clients. I can recommend this company, did a good job and very reasonable charges.

Job Price

Thanks for your insight. We remain committed to serve each and every customer professionally.

zora

I can't tell you how satisfied I am with the work provided by Pest Control GTA. I have used them twice, 6.5 years ago at our old address for rodent infestation and the work they did was top shelf. They were professional, prompt, very knowledgeable, no pest control on the car so your neighbors wont' know what's going on and we never had a problem after that for 3.5 years until we moved (plus they guarantee their work for 9 months), Now we moved to our new location over 18 months ago and have a pest problem 2 days ago. I called them to inquire they assured me the method they would use would get rid of my pesky pests, as usual prompt, knowledgeable, great service and hassle free. Now time will tell if they get rid of my problem the second time but I HAVE A GUARANTEE from them to service me again if it persists. Guaranteed satisfaction for up to 6 months for the work they provided me . I have peace of mind. I really recommend them. I had Pest Control recommended to me and I haven't regretted using them.

Job Price

Thanks for your time to share your experience and feedback. We try our level best to provide personalized professional service to our valued customers and stand behind our service and commitment.
Thanks again for your kind words.

Raman in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Waseem was very knowledgable and helpful. He explained me the all process of service. Answered my questions and precautions to avoid the issue in future. Did a detailed job of bed bugs control by going through all in and out of all rooms. The issue solved positively.
Thanks Pest Control Barrie!

Ravneet kaur in Barrie
1 review Simcoe County, ON

What a fantastic service. We like anybody elase tend to save money by using home remedies or over the counter stuff to deal such problems. Now i realized it was just wastage of money. My friend convinced me to hire Pest Control Barie to fix our mice problem in house.
With in a week, hapoily got the desired results. Wasim is knowledgeable and expetieced. Thanks for your good service.

Job Price

Thanks for sharing your feedback with our valuable clients and potential customers. Thx

Himanshu in Barrie
1 review Simcoe County, ON

I would thank Waseem for everything he has done for us. Surprisingly we found bed bugs in our daughter’s bedroom. We called Pest Control Barrie. Waseem was right on time. He inspected our house and confirmed bed bugs infestation in our bed room as well. This shocked us. He spent more than a hour to service and dealt with the situation very effectively. Problem solved.
Thanks for his hard work, expertise, knowledge and through job. We are very impressed by all his service and education he gave us on this issue. I would recommend “Pest Control Barrie” to anyone who may have deal with any pest control issue.

Job Price

Thanks for your time and trust you placed on us. We try our best to provide exceptional service to each and every customer. We value your business and positive feedback. Thanks.

More about Pest Control Barrie & Pest Control GTA

Barrie: 705-812-1412 GTA: 416-410-4145
We are Family owned and operated Pest Control Company offer all kinds of Residential and Commercial Pest Control Services in BARRIE and Greater TORONTO Area. "Pest Control Barrie" is a local BARRIE based company serving Barrie and surrounding adjacent towns. We use environmentally friendly government approved products. We are experienced and adopt safe procedures to protect the safety of human beings and pets. Our services include control of all kinds of pests specifically Mice, Ants, Bedbugs, Cockroaches, Spiders, Centipedes, Millipedes, Sow bugs, Fleas, Silverfish, Carpenter ants, Pavement Ants, Fruit Flies, Cluster Flies, House flies, Meal Moth, Wasps, Bees, Carpenter Bees, Hornets, and all Flying and Crawling insects. We conduct business with Trust, Integrity and Ethics. We educate our customers and focus on Integrated Pest Management.
We believe "Something in your life should be left to the experts".