HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Barrie  >  Pest Control Barrie & Pest Control GTA

Reviews for Pest Control Barrie & Pest Control GTA

Mrs. K.
1 review Barrie, ON

Living with students, my house was always victim of mice, I had let my landlord know many times. The landlord sent the team from Pest Control Barrie to exterminate these buggers, they were very professional and courteous and respected my space. Our problem was solved and I'm glad they didn't dismantle my entire house while they were doing the service. Thanks guys now I don't have to see the odd mouse run across my kitchen

Thanks for commending our team of professionals. Your satisfaction values a lot. We endeavor to do our best in the future and remain committed to be number one among our peers.

Karen in Toronto

I would highly recommend Waseem for any type of pest control. He was amazing, put us at ease, answered our questions in the most informative, friendly manner. Please do not hesitate to call Waseem!!!! - Karen in Barrie, ON

Thanks Karen!
Appreciate your feed back. We endeavor to provide best professional pest control services to our all customers.

Michael in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Waseem is wonderful. Fantastic service. We live in a forest and we have a lot of mice. Waseem has is all under control. Highly recommend his service. Questions, email me.

Thanks for time and sharing your experience.
We endeavor to provide customized professional services to each and every customer. Every customer is important to us. Thanks for your trust on "Pest Control Barrie".

Save your money. They just put rat poison in your house, and tell you it is safe if your little kids ate it. Rats initially went away, but the third time the come back, would want to charge you again, citing it cost money to buy rat poison and gas to come to your house. Get a cat, or go on youtube and learn how to get rid of rats yourself!

Thanks so much for your review. We take customer service very seriously, and we are surprised to hear about the issue and how you portrayed the issue in your review. As you know and documented contract is with you as well, that we did service at your place on January 3, 2017 with 6 month months guarantee which expired on July 3, 2017. During this period you called us for mice issue in your garage. In response we visited your place promptly and provided service WITHOUT ANY CHARGES on April 30, 2017 to your satisfaction and honored our guarantee commitment.
Recently you called us in mid-July after the expiry of our guarantee (Guarantee expired on July 3, 2017) for re-service. We respectfully explained & you acknowledged that as per our service contract guarantee has been expired and new service charges will apply.
You were hesitant to pay and insisted, if we can provide service free of charges this time and will pay next time. We also offered you a fairly discounted charge, but you did not agree.
Further out of the context and fact you wrongly uttered “it is safe if your little kids ate it”. We categorically object and deny such baseless and false statement which you referred to us. It is a common sense that nobody can agree or accept such baseless statement while considering any kind of such treatment. However, we always assure to public that “Safe procedure are adopted to protect the safety of human beings and pets”.
Again, we do sympathize with you but we hope you and anyone can understand our position in this case. In consideration to provide best possible customer service still if there is any way we can connect and discuss, we would love the opportunity to resolve the situation. Please feel free to contact us. Thanks again!

Preet in
1 review Barrie, ON

Carpenter ants were pouring through a hole in a window frame. We tried so many sprays but did not work.
Called Pest Control Barrie. They answered my phone call even after hours in a friendly way. Amazingly they took it an emergency and Technician was there with in a hour. He visulizef the situation and located the Ants colony. Did the right shot. Till then we have no crapy creatures any more. He diagonozed the reason - watervleakage in the past.
I delegenyly recommend this compny to giv a try.

Thanks for your time for sharing your experience. Your satisfaction to our services really matters to our team of professionals to achieve our professional goals.
Thanks again!

Aman in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

We retained the service for Ants Control Service. I would happy to share my good experience which I had with Pest Control Barrie.
Staff on phone was very welcoming. Waseem came in for service. Located the ants colony and killed the nest. No more ants on kitchen counter and sliding door area any more. Very reasonable fee.
Excellent work. Please try them if you need to deal such pest issues.

Thanks Aman,
We appreciate your gesture to comment on our service and your experience.
Thanks

AStill in Thornton
1 review Thornton, ON

We were having some issues with Mice. We had caught a few, but couldn't seem to catch the bugger chewing in our walls at night. I called around to get quotes and info, and pest control barrie was very informative about their products and how they work etc. The technician was on time and friendly, and answered all my questions. He took a look around the garage and outside of the house to see where they might be getting in, and recommended spots to be patched up. We patched up the spots that were recommended, and by two weeks later there was no evidence of any more activity. Approximately 5 months later we did have to call back as we found we had some more activity, but their work is guaranteed for 6 months. I would recommend barrie pest control.

Thanks for sharing your experience about our services. Pest Control Barrie aims to provide personalized professional pest control services of all sorts of pests.
Thanks again for your time and insight.

sehajsingh61
1 review Barrie, ON

I had nasty bedbugs in my Apartmemt. They made our life hell. After reading impressive reviews, I chose to hire Pest Control Barrie.
Friendly staff. Guy cam right at time. Gave a thorough shot of extermination service and valuable tips to deter future isues.
Now i can say, I had the right choice of company to give this job. Would say happily to try them . They are professionals.

Thanks for your valuable review.

arshchaahal
1 review Barrie, ON

We have been in trouble for a long time. My roomate used so many sprays and chemicals from a local store. Did not work. Getting bites every night made a nightmare.
I searched on Homestars and found pest control barrie. Customer reviews were apealing. Called this compny. Very friendly staff.
Pest guy was right on time. Briefed on the service, procedures and cautions. Amazingly our home is bug free now.
I am convinced that professional help from a compny like this is certanly worth. Don't waste money on buing OTC stuff.

Thanks a lot.
Your comments are appreciated and our commitment and goal to provide best professional pest control services to our valued customers remain priority.

sumair95
1 review Barrie, ON

I am expressing my very special thanks to Waseem, who did service for mice and Rats at my basement. Within few days issue was resolved. What a excellent service. After about 10 days company Pest Control Barrie called back to followup . We are impressed about their service and how they take care their clients. I can recommend this company, did a good job and very reasonable charges.

Thanks for your insight. We remain committed to serve each and every customer professionally.

More about Pest Control Barrie & Pest Control GTA

Barrie: 705-812-1412 GTA: 416-410-4145
We are Family owned and operated Pest Control Company offer all kinds of Residential and Commercial Pest Control Services in BARRIE and Greater TORONTO Area. "Pest Control Barrie" is a local BARRIE based company serving Barrie and surrounding adjacent towns. We use environmentally friendly government approved products. We are experienced and adopt safe procedures to protect the safety of human beings and pets. Our services include control of all kinds of pests specifically Mice, Ants, Bedbugs, Cockroaches, Spiders, Centipedes, Millipedes, Sow bugs, Fleas, Silverfish, Carpenter ants, Pavement Ants, Fruit Flies, Cluster Flies, House flies, Meal Moth, Wasps, Bees, Carpenter Bees, Hornets, and all Flying and Crawling insects. We conduct business with Trust, Integrity and Ethics. We educate our customers and focus on Integrated Pest Management.
We believe "Something in your life should be left to the experts".