Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Susan
Susan
1 review Richmond, BC

Painting 2 bedrooms

Frank had previously repaired my ceilings after upstairs neighbors' washer overflowed and damaged my ceilings. He did a good job and so when I needed my bedrooms painted I called Frank. I was happy with his work last time but this last job was a messy job. Grey paint on white door trim. Unfortunately I didn't notice right away.

Review has 1 previous version

778-898-4822
Surrey
BC
V3X1T1

came in after another painter made a mess and couldnt hide the new drywall repairs ,frank came in a fixed it without any issues ,highly recommend his quality work ,left the place super clean too

Thank you Greg! I'm so glad I was able to fix the ceiling problem.

More about Immaculate High Class Painting

www. professionalpainting. ca
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Surrey?