Superior Concrete Finishing Inc

Concrete Contractors
229 4th St SW Chesley ON N0G 1L0
HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Chesley  >  Superior Concrete Finishing Inc

Reviews for Superior Concrete Finishing Inc

Olive Hendricks from Collingwood
1 review Collingwood, ON

I was quite impressed with Shawn and his crew when they arrived to start work at my home, a very professional team of men.
They did a wonderful job on driveway and patio, it's stamped and colored and it looks like a million bucks!
Nice staff, prompt quote and someone was always there to answer my questions, I would definitely hire Superior again if I ever needed any concrete work.

Thank you very much Ms. Hendricks, it was a pleasure to meet you, your husband, and those beautiful dogs! I am very pleased to hear that you are enjoying your new driveway and backyard...

Sie Kennedy, Superior Concrete Finishing Inc.

More about Superior Concrete Finishing Inc

Superior Concrete Finishing is a leading local supplier of residential, agricultural and commercial concrete solutions. We are the Stamped and Colored Concrete Specialists! Taking pride in our "Head to Toe" approach to concrete, from the ground up, our qualified technicians will consult with you to address your own unique and ...